IGNORED

Wage Bill

Red Cloud

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

I remember this doing the rounds last summer. It was removed the next day I assume by a mod after a nudge from the club. 

I think this is probably bullshit but I doubt it's far from the truth (there is no way on this earth that Korey Smith is on £10k a week for eg) but why else would it have been removed? Because it was too near the knuckle obviously...

I think he probably is

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

I remember this doing the rounds last summer. It was removed the next day I assume by a mod after a nudge from the club. 

I think this is probably bullshit but I doubt it's far from the truth (there is no way on this earth that Korey Smith is on £10k a week for eg) but why else would it have been removed? Because it was too near the knuckle obviously...

Agree Peg - it probably isn't a million miles off, but I would be amazed if it were official.

Just now, JasonM88 said:

I think he probably is

Really? More than Mags who has played internationally at a senior level? I doubt it highly.

Also it says Hordor was predicted to be in 40 games this season (look under appearance bonuses) so unless you don't believe MA, it's another example to call bullshit.

39 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Maybe incase it came to the attention of players who believed it to be genuine if their listed wage was correct and potentially caused issues around the club.

2 hours ago, Nube Rojo said:

would have written this off as fake had I not seen Kodjia's as I was told (by someone he had to disclose it too), some time ago he was on £15k basic! and with JB on one of the lowest, may also explain his poor form - thoughts?

Untitled 2.png

Nice touch crumpling it up like that.  It's a shame they didn't soak it in tea, bang it in the oven for 10 minutes and burn the edges with a candle for that real authentic look.

2 hours ago, Nube Rojo said:

would have written this off as fake had I not seen Kodjia's as I was told (by someone he had to disclose it too), some time ago he was on £15k basic! and with JB on one of the lowest, may also explain his poor form - thoughts?

Untitled 2.png

........ and that is definitely Aizoons thumb.

FFS!

tfj

8 hours ago, Nube Rojo said:

Untitled 2.png

This is fake. Did the rounds in off season but someone who knows some inside info confirmed it was way off the mark.

9 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

All contracts end in 2017?

I don't believe for a second this is real, but the 2017 date could be explained by a yearly wage rise. The date would be the point that the contract increases and so those values would no longer be correct.

However the odds on every single player having one are fairly slim.

I have a theory that humanity won't be wiped out by war or disease, though they may be the trigger, but by the internet.

In the event of a major crisis no one will ever know what's real and what's fictional. As much as governments and the emergency services will desperately try and spread important information so the internet will fuel the fire with everything from rumours to downright lies. 

This document is about as real as Hitler's diaries. Just another bit of internet guff knocked up in 20 minutes.

No matter how many times a lie is repeated it doesn't make it the truth.

On 16/02/2017 at 17:20, Nube Rojo said:

Untitled 2.png

Fake, anyone with the most basic knowledge of simple computer software could have created it. Squad names and numbers are public domain, rest is pure conjecture by someone with not enough to do who wants to look like (s)he is ITK.

Archived