IGNORED

Wage Bill

Red Cloud

Thoughts. Nonsense. 

Little 7k pw? Several of these players are still on league one contracts with a slight adjustment maybe, and the average salary in league one is £70k a year so that's just over £1k a week. 

Average in championship is around £5k a week. 

This looks the work of someone messing around at home.

Plus why would something 'offical' have notes at the bottom about players fans/media linked us to (Kent, Mawson, Canos etc) but we never signed?

15 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Thoughts. Nonsense. 

Little 7k pw? Several of these players are still on league one contracts with a slight adjustment maybe, and the average salary in league one is £70k a year so that's just over £1k a week. 

Plus why would something 'offical' have notes at the bottom about players fans/media linked us to (Kent, Mawson, Canos etc) but we never signed?

I would'nt pay Little £700 a week,let alone 7 grand.

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Not going to disclaim that but it is - there's a reason why it got taken down so quickly last time. Fairly sure Flint & Pack signed new deals shortly after this went round the first time too

If you think O'dowda is on more money than pack you are naive !

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

If you think O'dowda is on more money than pack you are naive !

As I said - believe what you want. Footballers wages aren't based on an FM game. Same as any workplace, people in the same position at different workplaces aren't paid the exact same thing.  

21 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Thoughts. Nonsense. 

Sorry but not a chance in hell is the average championship wage only 5k. Wouldn't be surprised if none of our first team squad are on 5k or less.

Total wages and salary costs before employers' NI was just under £14 million for the year ended 31 May 2016 - as per note 5 of our statutory accounts. That number will most likely have increased this year, given the relatively small size of the squad during 15-16 and the number of additions we made.

With that in mind, the total of £8.6 million shown in the photo above seems far too low to me. And before anyone else points it out, yes I know the £14 million in the 15-16 accounts will have included all other club employees and directors, but the directors accounted for only £361k, and most other club employees wouldn't be on anywhere near the pay levels of the senior players. For this reason, I don't think the photo above is right.

5 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Sorry but not a chance in hell is the average championship wage only 5k. Wouldn't be surprised if none of our first team squad are on 5k or less.

I remember reading last season the average wage in the championship was around £300k per year. So just under £6kpw.

Sure that's gone up this season though! 

I remember this doing the rounds last summer. It was removed the next day I assume by a mod after a nudge from the club. 

I think this is probably bullshit but I doubt it's far from the truth (there is no way on this earth that Korey Smith is on £10k a week for eg) but why else would it have been removed? Because it was too near the knuckle obviously...

Archived