IGNORED

Villa Fears

The Original OTIB

31 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Baker getting lots of stick from the many Villa fans I know. 

We made them look dog shyte on Tuesday, they looked like anything but a team, milti million pounds worth of talent shoehorned into a side, your old boy was their best player out wide along with Lansbury, but they didn't look to have a game plan,  they're a disorganised mess to say the least, and if they don't buck up soon they could be in trouble. 

9 minutes ago, Rascal said:

We made them look dog shyte on Tuesday, they looked like anything but a team, milti million pounds worth of talent shoehorned into a side, your old boy was their best player out wide along with Lansbury, but they didn't look to have a game plan,  they're a disorganised mess to say the least, and if they don't buck up soon they could be in trouble. 

That was exactly how they looked in August when we beat them 3-1. They looked every bit your stereotypical overprotected Premier League nancies who thought they just had to turn up and get a result. 

Ironically, that is now all you have to do to get a result against us!

45 minutes ago, phantom said:

Have been convinced for weeks we'll win up there, even more so lately 

I really hope you're right. An away win is long overdue. A win there would really boost confidence, especially if it follows one against Fulham. My fingers are already crossed.

Only done the double over them once before and that was in this division in 69-70. 

Would be good......

but not getting my hopes too high considering how generous we are to the opposition when it comes to just giving away goals - Doh!!

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Have been convinced for weeks we'll win up there, even more so lately 

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Same here...I think we'll finish above them come the end of the season. They are in a right mess. A team of Individuals.

Do you know nothing ??? We have a super power, we can turn any underperforming teams season around. You should know that by now ;)

PS: except ours ..... obv's :yes:

Archived