IGNORED

BRISTOL CITY TIL I DIE - Facebook Group

Benjam!n Ultra

Signed up a few weeks ago. 

I give this place (OTIB) some shit and have done for years winding people up under previous user names but my word, that Facebook page is unbelievable. 

Some girl on their saying she doesn't rate a potential future England international striker, Kachina (Chris Beek) chatting pure air every day and more super fan fights than on here. 

Every poster on there should be locked up and have their hard drive searched. 

22 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

I give this place (OTIB) some shit and have done for years winding people up under previous user names but my word, that Facebook page is unbelievable. 

Some girl on their saying she doesn't rate a potential future England international striker, Kachina (Chris Beek) chatting pure air every day and more super fan fights than on here. 

You stick with OTIB, mate, we are all bestie mates on 'ere.

:hug:

tfj

As Tommy Cooper said:

"A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'. The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'. "

Don't go to these weird and wacky places. Just stick with OTIB

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

As Tommy Cooper said:

"A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'. The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'. "

Could not agree more.

OTIB is totally "amazeballs" - all the posters are well-wicked-like-innit.

**** other forums.

:yes:

tfj

3 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

Kachina talking crap? No chance, surely? 

I think it's a group exclusively for our bestest most loyal fans...or so the members think. 

Not so sure OTIB Admin staff should be allowed post on this particular forum.

They will be utterly biased - unless they think OTIB is 'shit' and full of morons??

:dunno:

tfj

56 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

As Tommy Cooper said:

"I said to the doctor, every time I go like that it hurts, he said, well don't go like that..."

1 hour ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

I am member just for amusement.

Some of the stuff on there just leaves me speechless. For example people wanting People wanting tickets and asking on there rather than buying straight from the club.

8 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Always dubious of people with no real pictures of themselves on their profile.

Always makes me think of this 

IMG_1935.PNG.2b566528cf3ca6c6cf8330e32ac6d866.PNG

7 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm a member but I don't post. Some major vitriol spouted on there including some directed to mods on here.

The memes posted on it are pretty good though.

They don't like us, really? I wasn't aware of this as I've never wanted to join their little clique. How amusing! 

I think it's best they stay away from here and massage eachother's egos if they feel that strongly agsinst this forum.

Archived