IGNORED

BRISTOL CITY TIL I DIE - Facebook Group

Benjam!n Ultra

I joined it as someone puts a live stream on their for away games, loyal fan to be fair to him. I don't think I've ever actually commented on anything, it's a joke of a page and I'd leave it if I actually ever used FaceBook.

9 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Signed up a few weeks ago. 

I give this place (OTIB) some shit and have done for years winding people up under previous user names but my word, that Facebook page is unbelievable. 

Some girl on their saying she doesn't rate a potential future England international striker, Kachina (Chris Beek) chatting pure air every day and more super fan fights than on here. 

Every poster on there should be locked up and have their hard drive searched. 

I saw that earlier, had to send it to a friend :facepalm:

IMG_2087.PNG

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

t

I love you Mikael. She get's mad if you don't call here Dolls

I get mad/freaked out when football people call me by my real name. Any variation on my nickname is fine. :)  

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I better log out.

If you're saying that yourself then yes, it's probably for the best. 

4 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Must have missed something here, I understand if you can't say anything though.

Just goggle chris beek( aka kachina) this will tell you everything you need to know about how he set up fake betting sites promising big returns etc. obviously the majority of his 'clients' he ripped off . Tens of thousands of pounds.

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Just goggle chris beek( aka kachina) this will tell you everything you need to know about how he set up fake betting sites promising big returns etc. obviously the majority of his 'clients' he ripped off . Tens of thousands of pounds.

Thanks Spoons, will do

19 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm a member but I don't post. Some major vitriol spouted on there including some directed to mods on here.

The memes posted on it are pretty good though.

Yes I don't think OTIB gets much love. Then again this whole thread just adds fuel to the fire.

The two places have a spot on the internet.. leave them too it and then it can't bother you. 

9 hours ago, Spoons said:

Wow.

Although if any of those who lost money in that foolproof betting system wish to regain their losses please contact me as I have obtained a concession on the Severn crossing in which I am prepared to offer shareholdings.

8 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Yes I don't think OTIB gets much love. Then again this whole thread just adds fuel to the fire.

The two places have a spot on the internet.. leave them too it and then it can't bother you. 

It's Facebook so what do people expect?  The inability to construct comprehensible sentences or put together a cogent argument is practically a requirement of entry of this mass harvester of personal information.

Zombies for Zuckerberg.

9 hours ago, Spoons said:

Thanks Spoons - an few interesting articles for sure.

He seems like a stand-up kind of guy...not

21 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Signed up a few weeks ago. 

I give this place (OTIB) some shit and have done for years winding people up under previous user names but my word, that Facebook page is unbelievable. 

Some girl on their saying she doesn't rate a potential future England international striker, Kachina (Chris Beek) chatting pure air every day and more super fan fights than on here. 

Every poster on there should be locked up and have their hard drive searched. 

Facebook is a number one pain in the arse!! You can't express a view on there without getting a mouthful of mis-spelt abuse. And who the hell cares what some saddo had for breakfast or where they are every minute of the day?!! Stick with OTIB,  good football chat, and even if you don't agree with what's being said, most of it is a good laugh!! COYR!

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Wow.

Although if any of those who lost money in that foolproof betting system wish to regain their losses please contact me as I have obtained a concession on the Severn crossing in which I am prepared to offer shareholdings.

It's Facebook so what do people expect?  The inability to construct comprehensible sentences or put together a cogent argument is practically a requirement of entry of this mass harvester of personal information.

Zombies for Zuckerberg.

I'm actually enjoying a social media break at mo. I'd have like to have included FB but it would break the Facebook auth login on here as it's tied to my account :facepalm:

1 hour ago, phantom said:

She was the woman who stalked Steve Brooker, she is a nut job! 

I didn't realise Sarah was still going.  I thought she was a brilliant forum invention until I realised that she was genuine then my jaw started dropping at what she was posting.

I also like the Bristol City Sweden character on here; I assume that's one of the mods posting.

13 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I didn't realise Sarah was still going.  I thought she was a brilliant forum invention until I realised that she was genuine then my jaw started dropping at what she was posting.

I also like the Bristol City Sweden character on here; I assume that's one of the mods posting.

Sweden is not made up by us mods sadly! If it was we'd just get rid and have a lot less work to do ;) 

27 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

You know those artificial intelligence "chat bot" things they use to test whether a computer can pass for a human? I'm convinced that's what Sweden is. 

Broken sentences, often incoherent thought processes, occasional mentions to completely nonsensical proverbs - Seems like a poor attempt at AI to me!

Archived