IGNORED

21st in the table and must win on Wednesday

Charlie BCFC

Ok results didn't go out way with the main positives that: Wigan didn't win and Forest lost. This makes this Fulham game an important game and although we may not have Tammy Fulham play Tottenham tomorrow meaning that Fulham are more than likely going to field their first team line up and they'll be tired for the game in Sunday. So bring on Fulham and let's go for all three points.

21st and falling is really bad position to be in at this stage of the season.

This will be a real dogfight, and I am not convinced this team are up to it.  Guess many of them, especially recent additions, are already speaking to their agents about getting out at end of the season

Those bought for the future may find the future will arrive early, whether they are ready or not.  Pity we don't have a manager in the wings bought for the future - Oh perhaps we have and he was started too soon with the senior team!

7 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Ok results didn't go out way with the main positives that: Wigan didn't win and Forest lost. This makes this Fulham game an important game and although we may not have Tammy Fulham play Tottenham tomorrow meaning that Fulham are more than likely going to field their first team line up and they'll be tired for the game in Sunday. So bring on Fulham and let's go for all three points.

:blink:There will be many must win games, we and our manager are going to have to get lucky..........and soon. Way to close to call but the big man is holding not twisting (a big mistake i.m.o) so we have to go with that.

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Table not a pretty sight... to say the least.

Where do we go from here? Is it down to the lake I fear?  {haircut 100}

The only way is up?

Down down, deeper down?

FFS... someone needs to be making a real song and dance this situation ... COYR's

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Table not a pretty sight... to say the least.

Where do we go from here? 

The only way is up?

Down down, deeper down?

FFS... someone needs to be making a real song and dance this situation ... COYR's

Message Understood :banana:

5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

By Wednesday at 10pm we could be 5 points clear of the drop with a game in hand over Wigan, positivity is the way forward imo

Fine to think like that.

Its probably gonna be one of those games, where the previous night's results influence the nerves.  

If I had to predict, I'd say we start Wednesday just above the drop zone, Wigan play out a draw with QPR.  Derby beat Burton.  That gives us a bit of freedom....not much of a positive.

edit: hope Newcastle hammer Villa on Monday 

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Fine to think like that.

Its probably gonna be one of those games, where the previous night's results influence the nerves.  

If I had to predict, I'd say we start Wednesday just above the drop zone, Wigan play out a draw with QPR.  Derby beat Burton.  That gives us a bit of freedom....not much of a positive.

edit: hope Newcastle hammer Villa on Monday 

Some people don't think that though...

Just now, JBFC II said:

After our last few performances I'm positive, we've shown we can beat Fulham earlier on in the season, I reckon we will do it again on Wednesday

Unfortunately we were on a crest of a wave back then and now we're a crock of shite. 

We cant defend and we all know Fulham can put 4 past anyone on their day. 

Fulham have come along way and improved a lot since we played them and we have just..........you know it all ready 

1 minute ago, Full nelson said:

Unfortunately we were on a crest of a wave back then and now we're a crock of shite. 

We cant defend and we all know Fulham can put 4 past anyone on their day. 

Fulham have come along way and improved a lot since we played them and we have just..........you know it all ready 

If we keep on like we've been playing last few games I can see us winning, hopefully a few injuries to their best players tomorrow and we'll be fine...

Wouldn't say it's a must win...but it's a must not lose.

We have 15 games left, if we can become more difficult to beat - and have that 'must not lose' mentality - and pick up a point in each of those games then that will take us to 47 points. Probability would also suggest that we'd win a game or two as well.

13 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

We have a better team than we had then, we need to start picking up points and keep our good performances going and we'll be more than fine

As much as I want to believe you and part of me thinks we have strengthened I don't see the side playing as a cohesive unit! We played Fulham earlier when things flowed and clicked... does that happen now?

We always look likely to concede from crosses as we don't protect the fullbacks adequately (who aren't good enough anyway)

So yeah better players but team? Nah.

I agree we do need to get points and performances together to really improve the confidence and progress.  

13 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Some people don't think that though...

No, and I don't blame them either.

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Wigan are at QPR on Tues, win that and we"ll be bottom three with massive pressure on us to get a result against Fulham, I"m twitchy already!! 

That's my worry too.  Just gonna have to wait and see.

Too many people think Fulham is a 3-point no-brainer.

Archived