IGNORED

21st in the table and must win on Wednesday

Charlie BCFC

8 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Nope, two fans being positive about their team, don't see what's wrong with that tbf

Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all; I applaud and respect the positivity.

I'm obviously also hoping the team can do us proud, and drag us out of the fire, but I do struggle to match your confidence- All things considered I think we're in worse danger and in a more dangerous position than at this point last year.  Hope I'm wrong.

20 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Wouldn't say it's a must win...but it's a must not lose.

We have 15 games left, if we can become more difficult to beat - and have that 'must not lose' mentality - and pick up a point in each of those games then that will take us to 47 points. Probability would also suggest that we'd win a game or two as well.

We have to play Newcastle and Brighton away. I can't see two draws in those games so scrub another 2 points of that 47.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all; I applaud and respect the positivity.

I'm obviously also hoping the team can do us proud, and drag us out of the fire, but I do struggle to match your confidence- All things considered I think we're in worse danger and in a more dangerous position than at this point last year.  Hope I'm wrong.

The fact that we can't defend any sort of lead or in fact just can't defend is very worrying whereas the teams around us are more than capable of nicking games 1-0, (beating woeful Rotherham doesn't count)

1 minute ago, Snufflelufagus said:

We have to play Newcastle and Brighton away. I can't see two draws in those games so scrub another 2 points of that 47.

Stranger things have happened - couldn't see us getting anything from Newcastle last time we went there either but we came away with a point!

Understand the point you are making though.

Roll up, roll up. Yet again, every game is a cup final. 

Frankly, with the squad we now have there is no reason we should be fearing relegation.

So a short message to the management, coaches, players ...... don't **** it up. It'll be seriously embarrassing for you turning up in your Range Rovers and X5's playing friggin Exeter City next season.

Looks like the egg chasers are already consigned to playing parks teams again next season, so boys, don't let us down eh. 

2 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Ok results didn't go out way with the main positives that: Wigan didn't win and Forest lost. This makes this Fulham game an important game and although we may not have Tammy Fulham play Tottenham tomorrow meaning that Fulham are more than likely going to field their first team line up and they'll be tired for the game in Sunday. So bring on Fulham and let's go for all three points.

Fulham still pushing for an outside chance of the play-offs and with a game on Wednesday against us that they will see as very winnable.

I doubt very much they will put out anything near their first team against Spurs. 

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Fulham still pushing for an outside chance of the play-offs and with a game on Wednesday against us that they will see as very winnable.

I doubt very much they will put out anything near their first team against Spurs. 

oh i dunno, London derby, fans probably still pissed off at being in the champ, they wont want to get hammered.

3 hours ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

There is the crux of the matter. Should be simple enough eh?:sad26:

4 hours ago, cityironman said:

Well thats us screwed then!!

4 hours ago, The_Don said:

There is no reason why we cannot beat Fulham on Wednesday night if the correct team is picked in the correct formation.

Just out of interest lads, what is the correct team and system for Weds?

Just seen Burton on Channel 5. Not really sure that you can say we are better than them on the evidence of their goals. All loan players brought in during January window doing the attacking.

Plus they have an experienced manager at this level in Clough. They won't roll over in the 6 pointer in a couple of weeks time & it's likely we will be chasing them in the table.

You couldn't make it up!

4 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Just seen Burton on Channel 5. Not really sure that you can say we are better than them on the evidence of their goals.

Plus they have an experienced manager at this level in Clough....

Clough isn't 'that' experienced at this level, just a few disappointing seasons at Derby's helm...that's all, no need to fear him really...

There are far too many on here that seem to think 3 points on Wednesday is a given.

Of course we might win, but 21st v 8th.

Personally if we have to get x points to survive, I actually don't care where we get them from.  There are obvious advantages to winning the 6 pointers, but sometimes those are don't lose games too.

I've no idea how it is gonna pan out.

Archived