IGNORED

Joey Barton Cheating Pussie

Esmond Million's Bung

24 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And the tosser has tried to defend his actions on social media, needs to be banned for this.

He's a complete bellend. Be interesting to see if Sean Dyche punishes him or laughs it off. Definitely deserves a retrospective ban.

And to think, some wanted him down at the Gate. :facepalm:

The bloke is a tool. In another clip he sticks his fingers in an opposing players face and rips away.

We've all played the game. Yes it's a contact sport, but there has to be rules and regs and standards in place. You can't use sport as an excuse for violence of any form that goes unpunished under normal British law, otherwise, sport becomes a haven for thugs.

Shame really, Joey is a good player. But who needs a cheat/thug in their team?

His attempt to defend himself, despite crystal clear video evidence to the contrary, makes him look like an utter tart.

Like most narcissists, he often is the first to 'dish' it out, but the last to admit fault, unless it benefits him in some way.

What with the circumstances surrounding his leaving Rangers and now stuff like this, he's doing his best to lower his reputation to new depth before he retires.

If I'm Dyche, I'm having a stern word, though last time a gaffer tried to do that, Barton apparently threatened to kill him, and also a player to came to the managers defence.  What a nice man.

11 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

He could have been such a good player. Still, some of the stories of him I find hilarious, especially the one where Mourinho told him not to get booked then he does a minute later.

Jose Mourinho has recalled the amusing story behind a Mario Balotelli red card while both were at Inter.

In an interview with CNN, the now Real Madrid boss spoke of the challenges in managing Manchester City enigma Balotelli.

“I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years at Inter with Mario, but the book would not be a drama – it would be a comedy,” the tactician noted.

“I remember one time when we went to play Kazan in the Champions League. In that match I had all my strikers injured. No Diego Milito, no Samuel Eto’o, I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one.

“Mario got a yellow card in the 42nd minute, so when I got to the dressing room at half-time I spend about 14 minutes of the 15 available speaking only to Mario.

“I said to him: ‘Mario, I cannot change you, I have no strikers on the bench, so don’t touch anybody and play only with the ball. If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee makes a mistake, no reaction.'

“The 46th minute – red card!”

edit: Checked if it was true as it seems a bit.. you know..

Close enough..

Balotelli came close to giving Inter the lead in the 55th minute as he drilled his effort inches past the right hand post from 25 yards. 

Things went from bad to worse for the Nerazzurri minutes later when they were reduced to 10 men as Balotelli was shown a second yellow for a needless tackle on Cristian Noboa.

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He was obviously annoyed when a Lincoln player went down clutching his face when he was brushed in the chest in an earlier incident when Barton was partly involved...but this response is pathetic....

There was also this in the game when Barton did push a player in the face, language NSFW work or polite family gatherings on this Sunday.

Up to a couple of years ago I was one of those who thought we should have tried to sign Barton.  His behaviour since, particularly at Rangers, has been so bad that I now don't want him within a hundred miles of our club.

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

There was also this in the game when Barton did push a player in the face, language NSFW work or polite family gatherings on this Sunday.

Up to a couple of years ago I was one of those who thought we should have tried to sign Barton.  His behaviour since, particularly at Rangers, has been so bad that I now don't want him within a hundred miles of our club.

Yep, that's the same 'other incident' I was talking about. Just after Barton did that, Flanagan pushed the Lincoln player in the chest and he went down clutching his face....loadsa cheating these days, hate it...

Archived