IGNORED

Joey Barton Cheating Pussie

Esmond Million's Bung

The 2 brothers who manage Lincoln were very dignified in their response to the 2 incidents but the MOTD presenter and pundits were pathetic in their mention of the original incident and made no mention whatsoever of the push in the face incident, typical modern day BBC I am afraid.

I suspect that the FA will do FA about it and I suspect that Dyche will do FA, it is a sad indictment of how far a sport is prepared to lower itself because of the big money.

He purports to be this pseudo intellectual .....speaking at the Oxford Union and turning up on talkshows, analysing & attempting in - depth opinions,  about subjects that he seems to believe he can contribute meaningful viewpoints to.  But todays sad pantomime actions expose him to be a hypocritical baby who has soiled his nappy.  What a pathetically embarrassing reaction.......if he watches it back, he surely must be cringing.............at his pasty faced collapse.  He then states "I was not trying to get him sent off" ?   A gifted footballer, but a spineless twonk!

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The 2 brothers who manage Lincoln were very dignified in their response to the 2 incidents but the MOTD presenter and pundits were pathetic in their mention of the original incident and made no mention whatsoever of the push in the face incident, typical modern day BBC I am afraid.

I suspect that the FA will do FA about it and I suspect that Dyche will do FA, it is a sad indictment of how far a sport is prepared to lower itself because of the big money.

I was just about to mention MOTD and their pundits! Shocking, to defend his actions. "Joey's a mate of mine…it's his game…" No, he's an idiot twit.

17 hours ago, Chappers said:

Fair play to the Lincoln management team, just playing it down. They are a credit to football and a refreshing change from the endless whinging of certain Premiership managers. And good to see Jamie McCoombe come on as sub.

I'd rather they said "Joey Barton? Ah, we don't worry about cheating princesses, we just focus on our game". 

4 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I was just about to mention MOTD and their pundits! Shocking, to defend his actions. "Joey's a mate of mine…it's his game…" No, he's an idiot twit.

He's a cheat, but they aren't allowed to use that word, despite it being clearly the truth. 

4 hours ago, maxjak said:

He purports to be this pseudo intellectual .....speaking at the Oxford Union and turning up on talkshows, analysing & attempting in - depth opinions,  about subjects that he seems to believe he can contribute meaningful viewpoints to.  But todays sad pantomime actions expose him to be a hypocritical baby who has soiled his nappy.  What a pathetically embarrassing reaction.......if he watches it back, he surely must be cringing.............at his pasty faced collapse.  He then states "I was not trying to get him sent off" ?   A gifted footballer, but a spineless twonk!

Rhead had him in his pocket and let Barton know it verbally too. Good on him. 

On 2/18/2017 at 20:32, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Must be the day for pussies our old friend Ballotelli has just got a straight red for dissent so I am led to believe playing for not so Nice.

5 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

He's a cheat, but they aren't allowed to use that word, despite it being clearly the truth. 

You use it lots though...about Warnock and Barton....they certainly aren't the only ones, its horrendously common throughout the game now. I'm surprised the Lincoln player, who went down holding his face yesterday when he was merely brushed in the chest, hasn't got more stick...but then the 'plucky underdogs' always tend to get patronising, almost apologetic acceptance...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You use it lots though...about Warnock and Barton....they certainly aren't the only ones, its horrendously common throughout the game now. I'm surprised the Lincoln player, who went down holding his face yesterday when he was merely brushed in the chest, hasn't got more stick...but then the 'plucky underdogs' always tend to get patronising, almost apologetic acceptance...

I think, all things considering, they get a bit of slack. Never want to see cheating but I'd rather someone do it to Barton than any other circumstance.

6 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Rhead had him in his pocket and let Barton know it verbally too. Good on him. 

Spends a fair amount of time in other player's pockets, didn't Scott Brown of Celtic have him safely tucked away for 90mins in a recent Old Firm game, after JB said he was going to run rings around him? Oh dear....needs to man up, apologise & get a haircut.

Archived