IGNORED

Cheering On Holloway

CyderInACan

Draw does us no favours; only decent outcome is a QPR win.

People saying a draw helps us; it would still put QPR six points ahead of us, even with us holding games in hand.  But it would also bring Wigan within a point of our total, again with a couple more played.

Rather Wigan have two less games to make up two points on us than we had two extra games to make six on QPR, because in all honesty; the latter scenario is looking unlikely.

3 minutes ago, samo II said:

Draw does us no favours; only decent outcome is a QPR win.

People saying a draw helps us; it would still put QPR six points ahead of us, even with us holding games in hand.  But it would also bring Wigan within a point of our total, again with a couple more played.

Rather Wigan have two less games to make up two points on us than we had two extra games to make six on QPR, because in all honesty; the latter scenario is looking unlikely.

we gotta play qpr at home still which could be a 6 pointer..

4 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

we gotta play qpr at home still which could be a 6 pointer..

I don't think it will be.

They've picked up since the turn of the year; 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses since then - unless our form turns around massively I don't think we'll get close to them.

Better they do us a favour and leave Wigan in a worse position.

5 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Just noticed that Wigan are at QPR tonight. Can't quite believe this is happening but I shall be cheering on Holloway's lot purely to stop Wigan gaining any precious points. 

There. I've said it. I feel dirty but it's out there now. 

I was at the Blackpool vs Cardiff Championship Play Off Final at Wembley.....in a box being entertained, long story....I was in a right quandary, didn't know who to cheer for.....Holloway's tangerines or the Welsh....

Had to go with the English side, but needed a shower straight after...

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Have we really come to this ? 

After all SL's investment, hoping teams around us lose .

:disapointed2se:

No... it's reaching out to teams who might get results favourable to us and wishing them the best of luck.

Archived