IGNORED

Owen Coyle leaves Blackburn

Never to the dark side

9 minutes ago, Loderingo said:

Tony Mowbray has been installed as the favourite for the job.  He's out of work and would probably take it.

Agreed. I dont think there is much risk with the job either. If he takes them to survival he is a hero, if they go down I doubt they will blame him but previous managers/Venky's.

2 hours ago, Northern Red said:

5 Live mentioned the other day that he was given a total of £200,000 for transfers across the last 2 windows despite significantly more money coming into the club.

They're a complete mess.

And what are we. Our clown has been totally supported in the last 2 windows and look where we are.

2 hours ago, Northern Red said:

5 Live mentioned the other day that he was given a total of £200,000 for transfers across the last 2 windows despite significantly more money coming into the club.

They're a complete mess.

BBC quotes £250,000 for transfers with £10m received by players going out - contrast that with LJ who has had £14m incoming and 2m outgoing (I know we got 11-14m for Kodjia, but for me that just balances out with having Tammy on loan). So how much better has LJ done with a net £22m more spend, 3 sodding points better - shameful & inexcusable.

Archived