IGNORED

If talksport say it's so.....

brizzlelou

1 minute ago, Chris_Brown said:

a computer simulation or prediction is only as good as the information you put into it.

Find me a supercomputer that predicted Lincoln getting to the cup quarter finals.

And it would be caning the bookies every Saturday if it were in any way reliable. 

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

So which arrow? The one that looks like it takes me into a betting website?

The one on the right hand side of the photo...the photo moves on to the next team, then the next team, and so on.

For those who can't be bothered to read it says Rotherham, Burton and City to be relegated.

8 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

I've just processed the data using a program on my Sinclair ZX81 (with 16k RAM pack) and apparently we'll end up safe at 19th in the table.

It also predicted that Rachel Riley will be our manager next season, so I'd better tweak the program code a bit. ;)

Nah no need don't worry... I'd be happy with that haha ;)

a) What "Super Computer" would Talksport possibly have access to?

b) This is the third "definitive statistical prediction of the final table" I've seen and the other two had us staying up. We live in a democracy, 2 is greater than 1, so that's good enough for me

c) one of those studies mentioned in (b) was done by statisticians was done by scientists at (iirc) Imperial College and they're actual scientists instead of the actual gaggle of morons that populate Talksport

d) if any of these models actually worked, there'd be some very rich geeks driving around in Lamborghini's

e) can anyone tell me any more about these "sexy cougars who want to bed young men in my area"? Asking for a friend

28 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

If anyone was going to know...

i guess really, I want to know how sexy are they, how young do I have to be and what their stance is on LJ?

1. They're all sexy (sometimes provided you keep your eyes wide shut).
  2. Over 18 and under 98.
  3. I've never seen one standing on LJ but I'll keep looking and report back.

14 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:
  1. They're all sexy (sometimes provided you keep your eyes wide shut).
  2. Over 18 and under 98.
  3. I've never seen one standing on LJ but I'll keep looking and report back.

He's quite small, so it would be fairly easy to miss him. Especially if the cougar is less sexy than some other cougars and you had to keep your eyes shut 

Archived