IGNORED

Traffic advice tonight (Merged)

Linkedarm wall

1 minute ago, Linkedarm wall said:

I don't live in Bristol, my two usual routes had roadworks going on last home game, so just wondering whether Hartcliffe Way and Sheene Road (by Mcdonalds and the Albert - off West Street) was still affected does anyone know? Cheers

COYR

Hartcliffe Way is one way only from the Esso garage to the traffic lights after the Bin Depot. The only direction you can drive it is from the roundabout towards Parson St School.

As for Sheene Road, I drove past it earlier today and the junction still has roadworks on it but cars were using it (turning from West St and heading down to Cannon St). Think its only closed in the direction of London Inn upwards to McDonalds. Be prepared for a line of traffic if using it.

5 minutes ago, Linkedarm wall said:

I don't live in Bristol, my two usual routes had roadworks going on last home game, so just wondering whether Hartcliffe Way and Sheene Road (by Mcdonalds and the Albert - off West Street) was still affected does anyone know? Cheers

COYR

don't drive is about the only decent advice I can give to be honest

Came down this morning, was to early so went home again.........nah went to Ikea/ St George and Kingswood; traffic is getting much worse whatever time of day; hats off to George and Marvin the Martian you`ve succeeded in stemming the traffic flow, almost completely..............glad to get back to Glos.

20mile an hr wtf. who reaches those dizzy speeds.

2 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Came down this morning, was to early so went home again.........nah went to Ikea/ St George and Kingswood; traffic is getting much worse whatever time of day; hats off to George and Marvin the Martian you`ve succeeded in stemming the traffic flow, almost completely..............glad to get back to Glos.

20mile an hr wtf. who reaches those dizzy speeds.

night games now an absolute nightmare buses turn up if and when they want nowhere to park unless you get there at 5 o clock....so yup hats off to the red trousered ***** and the muppett

Archived