IGNORED

Shocking

Red Army 75

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We might win this game. But any team in a relegation fight shows spirit. This has probably been the worst first half performance I have seen. Regardless of the situation. It's ******* embarrassing and if they don't sack him in the morning . Goodbye championship. Hello rovers 

at least we'll be spared a trip to Swindon

Get him out. He's fast approaching the worst manager we've ever had. SOD was awful but at least he looked like he had a modicum of a plan. Johnson has none - literally none. All this talk about needing three transfer windows is absolute piffle. The first round of signings achieved nothing except take us to the foot of the table, and most of them aren't even playing tonight. And now the second lot aren't faring any better. You know what to do Mr Lansdown...

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We might win this game. But any team in a relegation fight shows spirit. This has probably been the worst first half performance I have seen. Regardless of the situation. It's ******* embarrassing and if they don't sack him in the morning . Goodbye championship. Hello rovers 

You didn't go to Forest then.

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

Get him out. He's fast approaching the worst manager we've ever had. SOD was awful but at least he looked like he had a modicum of a plan. Johnson has none - literally none. All this talk about needing three transfer windows is absolute piffle. The first round of signings achieved nothing except take us to the foot of the table, and most of them aren't even playing tonight. And now the second lot aren't faring any better. You know what to do Mr Lansdown...

SOD WAS THE WORST. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. HE DID NOTHING FOR THIS CLUB. HE EVEN SUGGESTED TO GET BACK UP TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP WE MIGHT NEED TO GO INTO LEAGUE TWO.

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Totally agree, SC had a squad of players that rolled up their sleeves and fought for each other. This spirit isn't in this squad currently.

However, this squad is far better than any squad we've had at this level for a long time. Something, is wrong within the camp currently , massively wrong 

3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Totally this. I've lost so much passion under LJ. His era is turning dire!!!

2 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

SOD WAS THE WORST. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. HE DID NOTHING FOR THIS CLUB. HE EVEN SUGGESTED TO GET BACK UP TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP WE MIGHT NEED TO GO INTO LEAGUE TWO.

SOD was bad but Johnson set the record and spent a hell of a lot of money doing it.

4 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Totally this. I've lost so much passion under LJ. His era is turning dire!!!

Not just you, the players have.

And the fans.

Red and white is a damp squib. No atmosphere, no booing, no 'we're Bristol City play with some pride'. I'd rather even hear we want Johnson out than the silence; and I don't even agree with that. 

This is as low and as flat as I can ever remember, and SOD forced me away. I detested SOD, the only thing that LJ has over him is I genuinely wanted and hoped he do well. I'm more charitable. But I think this is just as bad. 

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Glad  I didn't go . Lansdown will get everything he deserves of he doesn't sack him after this game 

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Certain posters on here . Think there football knowledge is superior. They don't know **** all

Please, that was utterly, utterly inexcusable. 

Astonished at how bad you've been since that good run at the start of the season.

Without wanting to raise the whole PNE vs Bristol City debate again, still amazed Wright made this move in January given your league position. Very real risk of you going down now unless your owner takes action.

I couldn't make it tonight due to not being in Bristol and not fancying a 150 mile drive albeit for a game I thought we would win ( why do I keep believing) . But I gave my sc to a friend at work who has just texted me to ask how I can watch it ever week . I will carry on supporting  but it about sums up the football at the moment imo no passion no drive no game plan no clue.

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

There is no doubt that Lee Johnson is the worst manager we have ever had in our history.

Archived