IGNORED

goodbye Lee..

Son of Fred

Poor Game, Poor Interview, and followed by a poor Thursday when he doesn't get sacked

I am going to say it....Lee Johnson will be mutually terminated and given a sorry it didn't workout handshake when we are lower end of league one next season

Lansdown... let go of the Johnson family please!!! 

Don't think I'm alone on this... I'm all for giving a man an honest chance, and hate spontaneous sacking. But tonight was it for me. He's had plenty of chances, plenty of good signings, a full squad. Just not good enough, there's no fight. When the players have lost the fight, it's time. All the best Lee, but you can go now

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

Put it towards my justgiving page instead, its to raise funds for a monorail and a stoat training centre, far better use of funds than throwing it at this club.

Will the Stoats be driving the Monorail ?  Will Homer be their trainer ?

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I'm lost for words that he's just said 'we've improved from this time last year' and the players 'need to find those 2 and 3%s' and also that too many players joined the club at once. Honestly lost for words.  

This is just incredible and i thought the same.

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Will the Stoats be driving the Monorail ?  Will Homer be their trainer ?

You must have missed the other thread, yes the stoats will be driving the monorail as they don't go on strike.  Hence the training centre, I wouldn't let untrained stoats loose on a mass public transport system would I, I'm not mad.

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

You must have missed the other thread, yes the stoats will be driving the monorail as they don't go on strike.  Hence the training centre, I wouldn't let untrained stoats loose on a mass public transport system would I, I'm not mad.

Before I answer that are you related to Aizoon ?

Just a thought but do the Stoats know anything about football management ?

12 minutes ago, mattjtsmith said:

Don't think I'm alone on this... I'm all for giving a man an honest chance, and hate spontaneous sacking. But tonight was it for me. He's had plenty of chances, plenty of good signings, a full squad. Just not good enough, there's no fight. When the players have lost the fight, it's time. All the best Lee, but you can go now

Arrivederci

Just now, AshtonG666 said:

SL must be a broken man after what's going on at Bristol Rugby as well at the moment 

I'm no huge rugby fan but didn't he sack Robinson after a poor run ? 

The problem is I don't think he and Robinson were best mates though, I maybe mistaken

16 minutes ago, redcityman said:

I hope i wrong but i see LJ still being here for the arrival of Ashton villa.

My fear is that SL will risk waiting for the Villa/Burton games in the hope we can win them and scrape clear. If that happens then, when we lose both, no-one will want the job as we will be odds on for relegation with no time to turn it around.

5 minutes ago, Super said:

I agree he should have went a long time ago but these wasters have to take some responsibility.

Agree but if you don't trust the manager you're faith is going to slip.  I'm sure we've all worked for poor managers in the past and if the players treat it as a job, which they do, it will effect the performance.

I do think that some of the "billy big bollocks' signings and loans haven't helped though.  Look at the difference between a kid like Tammy and an older 'pro' like Matthews, it's shocking.

21 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

He has lost the plot,

if he isn't sacked then lansdown will be very lucky 10k turn up to the next game

Im not going down again until he ***** off, i have a season ticket but i cant face it anymore with that ******* idiot in charge, im angry at what he has done/is doing to the club, its a disgrace he is still in the job and the shit he spouted in the post match interview was unbelievable, just go your done here.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

Agree but if you don't trust the manager you're faith is going to slip.  I'm sure we've all worked for poor managers in the past and if the players treat it as a job, which they do, it will effect the performance.

I do think that some of the "billy big bollocks' signings and loans haven't helped though.  Look at the difference between a kid like Tammy and an older 'pro' like Matthews, it's shocking.

Tbh mate i can accept players not being good enough but not lack of effort like tonight. So angry right now. LJ needs to go for sure.

I wish I had not gone into public service after Oxford, and set out to make trillions of pounds instead.

Then I could buy SL out and begin to restore the fans' pride in City, getting rid of course of BS, and appointing a Board that was truly representative of the fans and local community

I can but dream.Yet perhaps there is someone out there who shares my views and does have the money

10 minutes ago, Super said:

Tbh mate i can accept players not being good enough but not lack of effort like tonight. So angry right now. LJ needs to go for sure.

I only listened on player so I can only draw  opinions from the commentary and the comments on here, sounds like we were dire though.  Have a glass of red and forget about it, we knew before going into this match we were going to lose and a lot of us are pretty much resigned to Div 3 next year, I'm one.

I've got passed anger and am now onto sadness.

Chin up, Wembley in the pissport in 5 years, who needs this european nonsense we were promised?

Archived