IGNORED

goodbye Lee..

Son of Fred

I won't be sorry to see him go. Right at the start of his reign, he's always came across an arrogant cock and he's totally out of his depth.

Comment about champions league football is just laughable! Bye Lee, you're incredibly a better player than you are as a manager. 

37 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

You're either a very successful marine biologist or a Lonsdale wearing street drinker ;)

Electronic and communication engineering.. who does software training. Standard Plymouth logic 

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Are you trying to find humour in the refugee crisis where people are drowning trying to get to Europe?

I'm a bit confused by your post.

I'm sorry but that's stretching it more than a bit to try and find offence. However using this logic I assume you would be quite good at word association

Just now, petehinton said:

I'm lost for words that he's just said 'we've improved from this time last year' and the players 'need to find those 2 and 3%s' and also that too many players joined the club at once. Honestly lost for words.  

He has lost the plot,

if he isn't sacked then lansdown will be very lucky 10k turn up to the next game

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

I'm lost for words that he's just said 'we've improved from this time last year' and the players 'need to find those 2 and 3%s' and also that too many players joined the club at once. Honestly lost for words.  

What a stupid thing for him to say.

It's frankly insulting.

tfj

Archived