IGNORED

SOS Gary Rowett

TheCulturalBomb

9 minutes ago, woodsy62 said:

Matthews for that 2nd goal absolute joke

One of the best full backs I've seen in this league so far this season was Ayling for Leeds. Can't believe you let him go permanently and loaned in this chap again. Looks shite.

As for your managerial situation you should get Rowett in who will keep you up and do a good job with what he's got, then he can add bit by bit every transfer window. What you don't want is another "project" manager who wants 10 players per window.

27 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

One of the best full backs I've seen in this league so far this season was Ayling for Leeds. Can't believe you let him go permanently and loaned in this chap again. Looks shite.

As for your managerial situation you should get Rowett in who will keep you up and do a good job with what he's got, then he can add bit by bit every transfer window. What you don't want is another "project" manager who wants 10 players per window.

We have a thing for selling good fullbacks. How's Cunningham getting on? 

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Just seen on sky sports news that Rowett linked with rangers job. This is the only time I can think of that there has been an obvious manager waiting to be snapped up. If we don't hurry up, he'll be gone and then the choice becomes much harder. 

only Mr lansdown could have ballsed it up this badly and left high and dry

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Just seen on sky sports news that Rowett linked with rangers job. This is the only time I can think of that there has been an obvious manager waiting to be snapped up. If we don't hurry up, he'll be gone and then the choice becomes much harder. 

Well that's him off to Rangers as it's a much better shout then hanging around for LJ to be sacked. 

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

People on here were saying the same about SO'D just before McInnes was sacked, be careful what you wish for

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Sod hadn't done anything at championship level. He got Doncaster there but then got the sack. He was sacked by forest too. Rowett had Birmingham right near the top of the league before they stupidly got rid of him.

At the time he was sacked Forest were just outside the play-offs (similar to Brum when Rowett sacked). At Doncaster he got them promoted to the Championship in his first season then kept them there for 3 seasons, got sacked in the 4th but that's a great record at such a small club. On paper he looked excellent at the time, had a lot more experience at Championship level than Rowett has.

43 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Sod hadn't done anything at championship level. He got Doncaster there but then got the sack..

Absolute rubbish.....SO'D took Doncaster up to the championship in his first season in charge, 2007/08, then they finished 14th in the championship...and in the next two seasons Doncaster were comfortably mid-table...he wasn't sacked until Sept 2011

Archived