IGNORED

He will be sacked tomorrow

Lord Northski

Unfortunately, I think Lee is cutting his teeth at a level that is too high, and that he is unable to cope because of a lack of experience.

In our promotion season we played a certain way all season and got promotion. In all possibility, there was not enough playing and managerial talent at that level to counter it. We had a plan A, we stuck to it and it worked at that level. (I appreciate Lee wasn't manager then).

In the championship we need to have more than a plan A. We did so well at the start of the season because in effect we were an unknown, we had decent players and we played a certain way. But there is playing and managerial talent at this level who will find you out and counter your style of playing, and as soon as we were "found out" we started to fail. We had no plan B.

The players are good enough to be at least a top ten team but unfortunately, I do not think Lee has enough Managerial experience to cope with this level at this moment in time.

He'll come good, but I think this job came too early for him.

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

Unfortunately, I think Lee is cutting his teeth at a level that is too high, and that he is unable to cope because of a lack of experience.

In our promotion season we played a certain way all season and got promotion. In all possibility, there was not enough playing and managerial talent at that level to counter it. We had a plan A, we stuck to it and it worked at that level. (I appreciate Lee wasn't manager then).

In the championship we need to have more than a plan A. We did so well at the start of the season because in effect we were an unknown, we had decent players and we played a certain way. But there is playing and managerial talent at this level who will find you out and counter your style of playing, and as soon as we were "found out" we started to fail. We had no plan B.

The players are good enough to be at least a top ten team but unfortunately, I do not think Lee has enough Managerial experience to cope with this level at this moment in time.

He'll come good, but I think this job came too early for him.

We were also very lucky earlier in the season.....villa and forest 2 sides out of form and have sacked their manager.....fulham out of form and at the time calling for thr managers head.

Burton and wigan we were lucky.

A combination of teams out of form, finding their feet got us results.....i would argue other sides deficiencies rather than our quality got us results.

Other teams have found their feet and progressed....we havent, the manager must go.

3 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Why the hell did he offer the contract in the first place? I don't know any fan who thought that was a sensible move at that stage?!!! The first of many strange decisions! Another one was continuing with LJ through the January transfer window when it was apparent months before that the wheels were off and we were derailing badly! Nobody outside of Bristol understands what exactly we are trying to achieve?!!!!

I wonder if sl knew the writing was on the wall and the extension was offered as a personal favour to ensure lj was a bit more financially better off. I like sl and have met him but I think his loyalty is his achilles heel 

3 hours ago, Scrumpty said:

Let’s take some TIMEOUT to consider the WISPAs ECHOing around the Three LIONs BAR, indicating that SL had taken the CRUNCH decision to sack LJ.

We could be in for some TREETS if we appoint the right man, but lets hope is not that to55er Holloway from BANJO island or that annoying YORKIE Mick McCarthy.

Tomlin is our STAR, BAR none, but he could only raise a RIPPLE of APPLAUSE last night.

So, whilst SL and the board CHEWIT over, I hope the rest of Bristol Sport’s season is KINDER, EGG chasers included.

Good effort but no mention of Freddo

Surely he would not do a text sacking with his protégé Lee. More likely whisk him down to Guernsey in the Chopper, have him sat in a nice fish restaurant overlooking St. Peter Port and apply the coup de grâce over a nice digestif. 

And while he is there recommend him for the Guernsey football team coaching job.

Might it be because the players aren't the Peppermint Cream of the crop?  One lucky win and we might Fudge our way though this season, who knows?

For me, the Derby game was key: stunning first half, then the belief went: we had Derby by the Curly-Wurlies, but then we had the half time Time Out and lost our Milky Way.  

1 minute ago, Oops said:

Stop with these ******* shit puns please, getting really annoying that every thread is hijacked by people desperately trying to be hilarious.

Cor, thats a massive Chomp from you...

He's right though, there's more important matters here like getting rid of LJ and who might be the next manager to join our Club

Archived