IGNORED

Club Statement?

marmite

20 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I don't recall chants during the game for the manager to be sacked and I been going for 40 years.

I won't dispute that but it must have happened, it tends to happen in football in general! Alan Dicks? Generally when things went wrong and football was shall we say less genteel.

Gary Johnson by the end? How about Millen at Blackpool- definitely read about that!

24 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I don't recall chants during the game for the manager to be sacked and I been going for 40 years.

I agree , at least that long too and can't remember even in the worse moments of Pulis, O'Driscoll etc  the toxic atmosphere last night , it was bloody evil, large sections booing from early on and got worse as game went on , when the 'We want Johnson out' chants started it was a huge amount of the crowd, not isolated , and then went on and on,  we are the paying public , like you I have watched us for a long time and I played a decent level for a long time, and know football, we can tell when this guy hasn't got a clue anymore , it's one win in thirteen that against the whipping boys and only 1-0 , what is up with Lansdown ? , I appreciate what he's done for us, but this is stubbornness gone mad, Johnson has to go now.

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I've read this several times today from older posters, yet they have also told us many times before that there were "Dicks Out" protests when Alan Dicks was in charge. So it is "unique" and unprecedented, or not?

As a fairly hound fan, but still one to see many a manager fail horrendously at this club, it was the first time I've heard a city crowd like that.

Mr Lansdown will now give a statement regarding the future of Head Coach, Lee Johnson.

Ladies, gentlemen, members of the press, television, radio, social media and Robbored. I want to state, unequivically, that the Board and I. Well, me, still give Lee Johnson our total backing as the best man to take the club backwards and complete project omnishambles.

Before the start of the season I asked Lee to get us out of the Championship as soon as possible and he's sticking to the plan, so it's all good.

Now you'll have to excuse me as I have a flight to catch in order to retain my tax-exempt status.

I wish you all a good night. And always believe.

Archived