IGNORED

Players I can Trust or cannot Trust

Abraham Romanovich

Giefer

Vyner Wright Mags Golbourne

Cotterill GON Reid O'Dowda

Djuric Taylor 

I would trust anyone there except maybe Golbourne but no other options(I don't buy into Mags as LB). GON did enough the other night for me to get a start. Reid the only central midfielder that committed to trying to get the ball back(the "attacking" midfielder. Cotterill, Wright and the strikers didn't lose any credit with me the other night(4 of 11). O'Dowda always puts in a good shift I think and has more natural talent than any other winger we have(IMO). Magnusson and Wright both try and play the ball to our team instead of lumping it as far as they can with their head giving possession back. Vyner will be hungry to make RB his. 

Players I trust: Wright, Magnusson,  Flint, Djuric, Wilbraham, Pack, Taylor (as long as he stops missing sitters). I trusted Freeman. I think I trust Reid.

I would have said Hegeler but his performance against Fulham has given me some doubt. I'm still to be convinced by Brownhill - potential is there but he was standing off too much on Wednesday. O'Neill needs to get back to his level of performance at the start of the season. We need Korey Smith back firing on all cylinders. 

O'Dowda and Paterson - I'm not yet convinced. O'Dowda tracks back well but I haven'the seen enough attacking threat. The opposite for Paterson.

Geifer hasn't done anything to deserve being dropped, but equally hasn't looked any better than Fielding.

Bryan and Golbourne look completely devoid of confidence.

Tomlin? God knows. I'd like him to be in the team but there are the problems with accommodating him.

My trust in LJ's ability to get the best out of the players has evaporated.

Archived