IGNORED

Do you have faith in SL? POLL

Benjam!n Ultra

Lansdown  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quite clearly a record losing run, awful performances, LJ basically confirming he's lost the changing room and us dropping at an alarming rate is not enough for SL to shift his adopted son on.

It absolutely stinks. We are likely to probably see LJ get help (not pain relief help but actual assistance) rather than him admit he was WRONG. Again.

And getting turned over by the Gas next year is gonna be even worse than what's happening now. 

So do you still have faith in SL? Anyone know anyone with a few (lots!) million lying around?

Ive not answered the poll as im really not sure anymore. As Phileas Fogg said, i have faith in him not leaving us in the shit financially, but he doesnt half make some bad mistakes in the most important aspect of the club.

When us and the rugby go down, however, i wouldnt be overly suprised if he gives up.

2 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I've said no just because of his dubious decision making recently. Love the guy for all he's put into the club but some of his decisions of late are slightly worrying. Still think we're lucky to have him.

Very lucky in my opinion

I don't know what the **** he is doing anymore? I thought he was learning but then failed to invest in the squad when Cotts took us up which ended up with us struggling, Cotts losing the plot and ultimately his sacking after his post match outbursts. Then Lee comes in after Pembo had already switched us to 4-4-2 and both Kodjia, Tomlin and even Wilbs when called upon we're getting goals. Then this season Lansdown lavishes Lee with cash and he spends spends spends on players that are either not playing, not up to it, or simply underperforming. Personally, I can't see any improvement in quality in terms of the players that we have signed versus the ones that have left?, and we are heading into oblivion at an alarming rate with SL saying "La la la, not listening to anyone, this is my plan, my way, my rules" and then crossing his fingers praying that the inevitable doesn't happen. But make no mistake if the inevitable does happen then regardless of how much money he has put into the club I can't see any way back for him if we end up playing the Gas next year back in League 1?!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Depends on what's being asked.

Do I have faith in SL to do his role with good intentions, leaving us financially stable, backing his managers and investing in the club - yes.

Do I have faith in SL to make the best footballing decisions for this club - no.

Nailed it. Put me down for that too.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Depends on what's being asked.

Do I have faith in SL to do his role with good intentions, leaving us financially stable, backing his managers and investing in the club - yes.

Do I have faith in SL to make the best footballing decisions for this club - no.

Pretty much this. 

And we are a FOOTBALL CLUB.(duh)

Financially stable maybe, but if we're not getting results on the pitch and moving in the right direction, then there's not really much else to say - so I've put no. 

Tired of hearing the transition and project BS too. 

Full of good intentions for the club but some awful managerial  decisions made what with the Ashton Vale project dragging on and finally  collapsing in 2013 McInnes and O'Driscoll both got ditched in the same year. Keith Dawes choice comes in not greatly received by a lot of fans      but 2 successes before being booted out in comes another S L pick Lee Johnson which was widely seen as a accident waiting to happen. When this bloody Bristol Sport concept  came along the football seemed even more irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as the club slides downward and nothing seems to happen, yes we are lucky to have a bloke like S.L but i haven't got faith in what he is doing anymore.  

2 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

I've said no just because of his dubious decision making recently. Love the guy for all he's put into the club but some of his decisions of late are slightly worrying. Still think we're lucky to have him.

Recently? Have you seen the list of shitty managers we've had to ensure for the past 15 - 20 years? 

6 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Quite clearly a record losing run, awful performances, LJ basically confirming he's lost the changing room and us dropping at an alarming rate is not enough for SL to shift his adopted son on.

It absolutely stinks. We are likely to probably see LJ get help (not pain relief help but actual assistance) rather than him admit he was WRONG. Again.

And getting turned over by the Gas next year is gonna be even worse than what's happening now. 

So do you still have faith in SL? Anyone know anyone with a few (lots!) million lying around?

Maybe you need to start a petition on change.org and get Bristol City councillors to debate it? :facepalm:

Archived