IGNORED

time for a experienced director of football

lost black rat

Steve will not do it.

He wants the control, so he gets in nice blokes who do what he wants.

It's his club - in terms of ownership at least - so it's up to him.

I am bollocks-sure City would do really well if only he would pay for a proper manager.

He just won't release the reigns enough.

:dunno:

tfj

29 minutes ago, lost black rat said:

think its  time to bring in a experienced former manager to work with lee as director of football , if lee doesn't like it then  goodbye . plenty of former prem managers out there,  simple  offer 1 mill to keep us up

my top 3

glenn hoddle

roy Hodgeon

alan pardew

You are right about Alan Pardew.

:thumbsup:

tfj

I may have this wrong; but; I thought the club is now structured in such a way that the jobs/tasks are in a way; modular.  That is to say it is structured to simplify replacing modules without upsetting the whole staffing structure.  If this is the case; then It follows that should the Head Coach ‘module’ require replacement; then swap it out.

1 minute ago, BristolNorthEndRed said:

I may have this wrong; but; I thought the club is now structured in such a way that the jobs/tasks are in a way; modular.  That is to say it is structured to simplify replacing modules without upsetting the whole staffing structure.  If this is the case; then It follows that should the Head Coach ‘module’ require replacement; then swap it out.

What module is LJ?

'Head of Getting us F*****g Relegated??'

:grr:

tfj

Mark Ashton covers most of the roles of a 'Director of Football', ie transfers and contracts for players, can't see what a new person would have left to do. From SL's interview looks like LJ is going to be with us for at least the next 2 games. I think he's gambling that if we get 4 or more points from those games then at least LJ won't get booed in the home game against Burton.

Archived