IGNORED

Manager for next season?

swanker

Somethings never change. I went back to November 2003 and found this post by Mr Mosquito.

I'm just wondering when the BCFC board will finally bring in a new manager to rescue BCFC from its current mediocrity. Will we have to wait until Wilson's contract is up in 2.5 years? Or will the directors act now before too many fans drift off. I'm wondering if we could possibly afford to bring in a manager like Ron Atkinson i.e. someone that has good coaching skills with the ability to bring in good players. :Confused13:

4 minutes ago, 22A said:

Somethings never change. I went back to November 2003 and found this post by Mr Mosquito.

I'm just wondering when the BCFC board will finally bring in a new manager to rescue BCFC from its current mediocrity. Will we have to wait until Wilson's contract is up in 2.5 years? Or will the directors act now before too many fans drift off. I'm wondering if we could possibly afford to bring in a manager like Ron Atkinson i.e. someone that has good coaching skills with the ability to bring in good players. :Confused13:

Red Goblin.

Gobbers return to OTIB is long overdue.

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I fear you may be right `Lee deserves the chance to put things right, blah, blah, blah`

Fair enough. I would need to find something else to do on a saturday but hey ho.

I think LJ is hopeless but the thing that really gets me now is that SL wont come out and say he is for the next few years come what may. If he did that then at least it would stop all of this unrest.

If LJ is as great as he thinks and us fans are all wrong. Just say it then we can either stay away or get behind the team.

Archived