IGNORED

Am i the only one who really thinks we not going down ?

Rocking Red Cyril

We are lucky there are a lot of poor teams this season, but lets not kid ourselves we are one of them...  Rotherham, Blakcburn, Burton, Villa, Wolves and US look like we will fspend the rest ofd the season fighting to stay out of those bottom slots (though Rotherham would need a complete miracle).

3 wins in 5 months

We need the same points in the next 14 games that we have managed in the last 22

Wigan, Blackburn and Burton are all in better form than us at the moment

Wigan, Blackburn, Burton and Us all have to play the bottom teams, meaning that their are several six pointers about to happen - whoever can win one or 2 of those are going to leap clear, it could be us it could be the others.

LJ should have gone after the home defeat to Cardiff... more potential points wasted since... can see no reprieve whilst he is in charge... SL is allowing his personal feelings for LJ cloud his judgement... we are going down if LJ remains in charge for much longer... suspect in the bottom 3 for the first time this season tonight... from a season that started with hope all that's left is despair... JOHNSON OUT!

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Before Wednesday I was still convinced we would stay up but after what can only be described as a gutless display I am not so sure.

we are becoming ever more reliant on teams doing us favours and the current 2 teams directly below us being far worse than us

Couldn't agree more

4 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

LJ should have gone after the away defeat to Cardiff... more potential points wasted since... can see no reprieve whilst he is in charge... SL is allowing his personal feelings for LJ cloud his judgement... we are going down if LJ remains in charge for much longer... suspect in the bottom 3 for the first time this season tonight... from a season that started with hope all that's left is despair... JOHNSON OUT!

Changed that for you.

When I saw us lose to a very poor Cardiff side I feared a downward spiral and told people so at that time.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Can't argue with that.  But we must take control of our own destiny.  It's not just us who have 6 pointers, the others do too, and there will be several twists and turns (but no stepovers).

Not any more - we sold Freeman three weeks ago :thumbsup:

In response to the OP - I honestly can't see where the next point is coming from. That may sound like I've given up, I haven't, I just don't see a team fighting to stay in this league.

Archived