IGNORED

Am i the only one who really thinks we not going down ?

Rocking Red Cyril

On the fence. The matches against teams currently around us are vital. It'd be a clearer picture after the game at Villa Park and the game against Burton. and at Wigan will paint the picture. I take no comfort in LJ's "energetic team" today. Fulham had the run round on Sunday, we had the weekend off, and we still couldn't raise more than a resigned shrug of the shoulders on Wednesday night

Six games ago I thought to myself that there's no way we are going down. The only benefit of having games in hand is if you're going to win them. 

I personally feel that we are going down unless LJ goes. With Blackburn now employing Mowbray, he will find a way for them to stop losing. 

31 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

We are not in the bottom three, we still have to play teams around and below us and they more s**t than us . There from these points how in a month of Sundays could we go down ? I mean does any body have a clue about football on here. :laugh:

Enjoy the rest of the season

Coyr

I really don't know, but the players are better than the way they are playing at present.  That gives me hope.

Rotherham are as good as down. I know a Wigan season ticket holder who says most of their fans have given up any hope of staying up. So maybe 3 or 4 teams for one remaining place. We've got key games against teams around us and it's totally in our hands. Feeling optimistic despite our awful recent form. We showed what we can do earlier in the season. Keep the faith and get behind the team. 

14 minutes ago, LeeTomlin10 said:

The only reason there is a chance we'll stay up is because there are 3 maybe 4 teams that are worse than us. 

Damn they must be soooooooo bad!!!!

At the start of the season several members of this forum posted that there were at least three clubs worse than City in the Championship this season. I reckon they will be proved right.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Everyone saying we are down, we're not in the bottom three? Rotherham are team that are down. 

Can't argue with that.  But we must take control of our own destiny.  It's not just us who have 6 pointers, the others do too, and there will be several twists and turns (but no stepovers).

Archived