IGNORED

From Rumia, Poland to support Bristol!

Stasio

Hi vellow fan!

I hoping four impotant wins today fron Bristol at Newcastle. I work there four 4 years & go to Gate each weekend with my couzins Radek.

We still watch via Sopcast and follow the problem with manager. I fink it time he goez now and try forien mananger who know good talenkt fron oversees like Djuric & Jen's Hegelener.

God luck today boy. We need Bristol win!

1 hour ago, Stasio said:

Hi vellow fan!

I hoping four impotant wins today fron Bristol at Newcastle. I work there four 4 years & go to Gate each weekend with my couzins Radek.

We still watch via Sopcast and follow the problem with manager. I fink it time he goez now and try forien mananger who know good talenkt fron oversees like Djuric & Jen's Hegelener.

You may be right with the impotent bit!..

Enjoy your day.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Joe said:

You're making a lousy attempt at pretending you can't write English.

You're probably just another Gastard.

Got my suspicions BJ

@Benjam!n Ultra

Dont turn this into some kind of racist issue (I love it when the Bosnian guys etc and our Swedish fan club post on here - brilliant ! )

Its not that his English isn't very good it's the way it's written (As in somebody trying to write with a foreign accent)

My little Sunday mystery to ponder !!

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Got my suspicions BJ

@Benjam!n Ultra

Dont turn this into some kind of racist issue (I love it when the Bosnian guys etc and our Swedish fan club post on here - brilliant ! )

Its not that his English isn't very good it's the way it's written (As in somebody trying to write with a foreign accent)

A bit Manuel?

26 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Got my suspicions BJ

@Benjam!n Ultra

Not turning it into a racist issue at all. Just don't understand the fascination of adults accusing others as being Rovers supporters on here. 

It's embarrassing. Call him a**** not a 'gastard' adults don't act like this. 

On 25/02/2017 at 12:45, Stasio said:

Hi vellow fan!

Do you ever watch Orkan Rumia? 

40 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Got my suspicions BJ

@Benjam!n Ultra

This is precisely the point.

As I've said earlier let's wait and see what transpires.

5 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Not turning it into a racist issue at all. Just don't understand the fascination of adults accusing others as being Rovers supporters on here. 

It's embarrassing. Call him a**** not a 'gastard' adults don't act like this. 

Fair point Benjam!n,

Calling someone a **** is fair enough, but accusing them of supporting Rovers is well out of order.

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Got my suspicions BJ

@Benjam!n Ultra

Turning @Bazooka Joe into an acronym is a really unfortunate result, maybe unfortunate is the wrong word :whistle:

43 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not really he got two replies before outed

Guess he's bored after Saturday morning pictures 

Thirteen Likes on his initial post... maybe not bites, but he caught people out

Archived