IGNORED

You don't deserve him

Crimson

48 minutes ago, Crimson said:

My support for Lee Johnson has never wavered despite the personal insults and intimidation I have received on OTIB.  I said Lee Johnson was premiership quality and he's just proved you all wrong.  

You don't deserve him 

Proof isn't 45 or even 90 minutes long. 

6 months is a better indication, ffs. 

47 minutes ago, Crimson said:

My support for Lee Johnson has never wavered despite the personal insults and intimidation I have received on OTIB.  I said Lee Johnson was premiership quality and he's just proved you all wrong.  

You don't deserve him 

posting that drivel after 45 mins, ffs, not the bightest bulb in the pack are we. happy with a point myself, gloat time, nahhh.

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Proof isn't 45 or even 90 minutes long. 

6 months is a better indication, ffs. 

Spot on and I thinks fans frustrations are focused on 20 games not half a game. We concede too many goals and this result changes nothing... We are still in trouble and Johnson ain't the man. It's a great point but it glosses over a horrible week and a horrible season. That's why LJ must go....

59 minutes ago, Crimson said:

You don't deserve him 

I'll tell you what then,as we don't deserve him,you have him.

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

It's not banter. Not now.

If I can't laugh, I'd cry. I need banter right now. I'm beginning to smile at the deluded and blinded loyalty to LJ also. It used to be anger, disappointment and a permanent Saturday evening frown. My forehead shows a bronzed Gordon Ramsey look these days. 

This blokes on a wind up. Has to be. Therefore it's "banter". I think...

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

You don't deserve him 

I was happy to give Lee Johnson a chance, but I have serious doubts at this stage.

The people who just abuse Crimson need to grow up, a forum is a place for open discussion, all the abuse does is discredit you.  I like to read constructive argument from both sides.

I would like to hear a response from crimson but I suspect he will be put off by the abuse from some on here.

1 minute ago, rogerf said:

I was happy to give Lee Johnson a chance, but I have serious doubts at this stage.

The people who just abuse Crimson need to grow up, a forum is a place for open discussion, all the abuse does is discredit you.  I like to read constructive argument from both sides.

I would like to hear a response from crimson but I suspect he will be put off by the abuse from some on here.

Probably gone back to gaschat

2 minutes ago, rogerf said:

You know i always think that grown adults who clutch at "grow up" to other grown adults have just ran out of any coherent argument.

14 minutes ago, rogerf said:

the poor lamb!!

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

You don't deserve him 

You can have him  FO------------------C:shutup:

Archived