IGNORED

You don't deserve him

Crimson

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

My support for Lee Johnson has never wavered despite the personal insults and intimidation I have received on OTIB.  I said Lee Johnson was premiership quality and he's just proved you all wrong.  

You don't deserve him 

You utter tool......a point when 2 up is a joke. Premiership quality? You dipstick 

2 hours ago, Crimson said:

My support for Lee Johnson has never wavered despite the personal insults and intimidation I have received on OTIB.  I said Lee Johnson was premiership quality and he's just proved you all wrong.  

You don't deserve him 

Premiership quality manager ............ ??

By what measure; by what experience; by what track record?

FFS: shut up Steve.

tfj

Channel 5 just outlined it all - 19 points lost from winning positions so far this season, from present position with 33 points that would see us in 7th, but in the last weeks we have heard the buck being passed away from LJ, various statements reminding us that Pembo is defence coach - So the official line must be it's not LJ's fault - total bollocks

9 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Why the **** are people biting and replying to this

Im relatively new on here and can instantly see he's on the wind up, probably a SAG 

I know we have some simple fans...this **** has been on the wind up for 2 months now..while his team to struggle to beat Scunthorpe and port vale 

10 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Why the **** are people biting and replying to this

Im relatively new on here and can instantly see he's on the wind up, probably a SAG 

He's also now banned, along with the other duplicate accounts he had set up, because he was a banned returnee. 

:D 

19 hours ago, Crimson said:

You don't deserve him 

It's one result. 

We all just want what's best for Bristol City, it seems all you want is to be proved right. 

Its you that doesn't deserve Bristol City.

3 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

It's one result. 

We all just want what's best for Bristol City, it seems all you want is to be proved right. 

Its you that doesn't deserve Bristol City.

Read @Dollymaries post above mate

I see you say this :gasmask: nause @Crimson  is banned Dolly but has he been ? 

Archived