IGNORED

A pleasant surprise

Robbored

After Wednesdays shambles I certainly wasn't expecting anything today at St James Park but to go 2-0 up and end up with a point was a terrific result at a place where few teams get anything.

Junior has taken loads of criticism on here, some from me but to shake up the team selection and get a positive performance was a good strategy that has worked out at the home of Newcastle who. will win the league.

Well done LJ and the team. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

After Wednesdays shambles I certainly wasn't expecting anything today at St James Park but to go 2-0 up and end up with a point was a terrific result at a place where few teams get anything.

Junior has taken loads of criticism on here, some from me but to shake up the team selection and get a positive performance was a good strategy that has worked out at the home of Newcastle who. will win the league.

I like how you feel the need to start a separate thread to honour us with your own personal take on the match that should probably just go in the match thread ! :facepalm:

I do agree with what you say though. 

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I like how you feel the need to start a separate thread to honour us with your own personal take on the match that should probably just go in the match thread ! :facepalm:

I do agree with what you say though. 

I listened to the match on RB and had SSN on mute........I was also pacing up and down the front room.....

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm no fan of Lee Johnson, but that was a deservedly earned point at the home of the Championship's best side. Well done to him.

Archived