IGNORED

Player ratings

ChubStixx

Overall I was really pleased with the team set up, formation and performance.

We got a reaction  to Wednesday nigh's debacle and it's no coincidence that the inclusion of Smith and O'Neil gave more bite and stability to the team.

Giefer: 8: Coped well with the pressure and some lovely time wasting.

Vyner: 7: Singled out with the long diagonal and did well under pressure and will only get better.

Bryan:7: looked lively going forward.

Wright:8: Solid and dependable. Made some great tackles.

Flint:8: An absolute rock against a very physical Mitotic. 

Cotterell:8: Lively and tricky but also clever when relieving pressure. Took his goal well and was really unlucky with the free kick.

O'Neil:7: Clever play when needed. Used all of his experience in calming things down.

Reid:7: Mobile & got forward when he could. Really pleased that he stuck  to the game plan. Unlucky cutting back inside for his chance.

Smith:8: Just like the old Smith. Faded a little due to fitness but on his day a top midfield player for us.

O'Dowda:7: Great energy just a shame he lost control a couple of times when well placed for a third.

Wilbrahimovic:9: Just immense. Lead the line really well. He caused their defence so many problems.

He faded a bit second half.

Typical Wilbs goal. If only he was ten years younger.

And finally

Johnson:8: He stepped up to the plate for me and you could see his input with his tactics and team selection and could have pulled off a seemingly unlikely victory with a bit more luck.

Genuinely very pleased for him.

His team selection for Tuesday will be interesting as I hope he has a fit Smith & O'Neil available but not sure about Wilbs.

Overall very pleased. The trick now is to build on this performance and get a victory on Tuesday.

9 hours ago, MattRSp95 said:

No other options to Vyner at RB currently unless you want to go with someone like Brownhill or you put Wright there? 

So Vyner was always going to play 

Is Little injured?

Why was Hegeler dropped? Not good enough? Just Lee's tinkering? Or was this, as i suspect, JP's team selection?

Archived