IGNORED

Gary and Lee....

Silvio Dante

Cards on the table, I wasn't in Newcastle today. 

I also think that LJs time is pretty much up, although I regret that as I think there is a decent manager in there who is killing himself through over thinking.

However, what strikes me again today is that with the mans back to the wall he plays Gary O'Neill - who many have said is one of the main dissenters against him. That's even before you acknowledge the brave/desperate risks of Zac and Korey for different reasons.

So, either GON is not as against the manager as had been suggested (and tbf, his opinion having been there and done that would carry a lot of weight), or he is and despite that, LJ plays him in the biggest game of his managerial career

Either the man genuinely has GON on side or he has huge cojones. Either way, like or hate him, I think he deserves some respect tonight for either aspect 

Just now, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Says the opposite for Tomlin in many ways. 

Lee's words of "my" team did well today, in the post match conference says a lot, G O'N is on his side I think.

when he say's "My team" only five of the eleven that started today have arrived in his time as manager, against five out of seven that were on the bench. Correct me if I'm wrong but percentage wise that shows he doesn't trust "His team"?

5 minutes ago, man in the middle said:

when he say's "My team" only five of the eleven that started today have arrived in his time as manager, against five out of seven that were on the bench. Correct me if I'm wrong but percentage wise that shows he doesn't trust "His team"?

Or people are just over-analysing a fairly standard comment in a post-match interview.

6 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

I read it as being more "my team", in terms of who he trusted and wanted going forward, rather than who had signed them and so on.

That's way I took it as well. 

Hes the manager and selects the match squad so is entitled to call them "my team"

The over analysis on here truly ridiculous at times.

Think its a big gamling to bring in a new manager now. The way we took our point today shows that everybody works for the team. LJ is not Einstein but I think he and Pembo is capable to lead the team in safe land. We have huge games coming. Think we need points offcause but also calm. What have been has been we can not change it. But the only thing we know in this moment is now. LJ and the players have done lots of wrong but my opinion is that they learnt and they will do the same trick as yesterday in next game. Helheten in swedish dont know the english word. The whole thingClockrestaurangen. 

12 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, either GON is not as against the manager as had been suggested

Mate, I think we can safely surmise that people on here talk an awful lot of bullshIt, they have no evidence of any players going behind Johnson's back etc etc. The worse the situation on the pitch, the more extreme the rumours/made-up attention-seeking posts become...

28 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Mate, I think we can safely surmise that people on here talk an awful lot of bullshIt, they have no evidence of any players going behind Johnson's back etc etc. The worse the situation on the pitch, the more extreme the rumours/made-up attention-seeking posts become...

Don't think GON said anything behind LJs back

Hopefully , all behind them

Archived