IGNORED

Players not performing....

spudski

The fact that a fan has picked up on his inactivity is interesting.

Filming him suggests that the player has been walking for more than one game.

However,  as I'm fairly anti-social media and the 'evidence' is only 2 mins long, could suggest that he was taking a breather! The other 88 mins which wasn't posted would have shown him to have been brilliant and the best player on the pitch.

The conspiracy theorists would point out that the player in question has been photoshopped. How they would reach that conclusion is another matter!

However, if the evidence is correct then there is still a chance for me to play for, at least, Coventry City. I can do what their player did. In fact I'll run harder and faster!

7 minutes ago, ploppy said:

Apparently he was injured but the manager wouldn't sub him off (or couldn't) 

Yes, pulled hamstring. He was kept on as all the subs had been used and Slade chose to use him as a slightly mobile defensive wall on the right touchline. It doesn't matter to Coventry if his strolling about aggravated the injury as he is on a pay as you play deal.

3 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Yakubu was a very good player. 

I remember him being a force when we played Boro in the cup all those years ago. Although didn't he miss his first penalty against us? I vaguely remember he had a 100% record at the time before he missed in the second leg

11 minutes ago, ploppy said:

I remember him being a force when we played Boro in the cup all those years ago. Although didn't he miss his first penalty against us? I vaguely remember he had a 100% record at the time before he missed in the second leg

He was quality for Everton. Cahill just in behind Yakubu was a great combo.

Archived