IGNORED

Johnson gone yet?

Unan

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess he has to phone his dad and say "hey dad, I'm on borrowed time here" and dad says "OK son, ask for another transfer window and keep it tight with one up front.  No need to attack until you are 2 down and if you grab a goal, play 10 men behind the ball.  Dont start playing until the last 10 minutes"

He is on borrowed time. That's why he had to return his father's Superman watch.

51 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess he has to phone his dad and say "hey dad, I'm on borrowed time here" and dad says "OK son, ask for another transfer window and keep it tight with one up front.  No need to attack until you are 2 down and if you grab a goal, play 10 men behind the ball.  Dont start playing until the last 10 minutes"

Plus youve got plenty of clubs in the bag as well....

When the new head coach appointment as being made  SL gathered the board together to announce the name of the new appointee, and to enhance the occasion he booked Faye Dunaway to make the announcement.

It was only after she had announced LJ as the new head coach that they realised that she had opened the wrong envelope. Neil Warnock's name was in the envelope to be announced as new head coach but she opened the envelope containing LJ's name as head ball boy in error.

In view of this I'm just surprised that they booked Dunaway to present an Oscar!

1 minute ago, JasonM88 said:

What has suggested that what so ever

The start of the season was encouraging and I still feel we've been incredibly unlucky in a number of games where we got nothing.

I think LJ will turn it round but I'm still concerned about next season as we've a squad full of mediocrity in my opinion. 

17 minutes ago, downendcity said:

When the new head coach appointment as being made  SL gathered the board together to announce the name of the new appointee, and to enhance the occasion he booked Faye Dunaway to make the announcement.

It was only after she had announced LJ as the new head coach that they realised that she had opened the wrong envelope. Neil Warnock's name was in the envelope to be announced as new head coach but she opened the envelope containing LJ's name as head ball boy in error.

In view of this I'm just surprised that they booked Dunaway to present an Oscar!

I knew that @AdamB was trouble. Head of Communications and can't even sort out a few envelopes for people to open. I mean how can you get the envelopes with 'Head Coach' and 'Head Ball Boy' mixed up?

A disgrace if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

After the Leeds and Fulham results I really thought his time was up. But then we get a fantastic result and performance up at Newcastle and that makes you think we'll maybe he can turn this around.

Nah, he's not turning this around. Look at Warnock, that's turning something around, the best we can do is hope and pray we survive but I don't see it, even after the Newcastle game. When Lee gets us two wins on the trot and a clean sheet or two I'll start to think he may turn it around but we haven't seen a league clean sheet since the 3rd December if you don't take the Rotherham game into account. 

The most frustrating part is we can play nice football, we can compete but the place we fall apart is in being able to see a game out and keep the ball out of the net, if we could change that we'd be a competitive team but that's just not changing right now, if anything it's becoming more prominent. 

22 minutes ago, downendcity said:

FAKE NEWS!! This never happened :) 

15 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

The start of the season was encouraging and I still feel we've been incredibly unlucky in a number of games where we got nothing.

I think LJ will turn it round but I'm still concerned about next season as we've a squad full of mediocrity in my opinion. 

and who signed most of them?

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Nah, he's not turning this around. Look at Warnock, that's turning something around, the best we can do is hope and pray we survive but I don't see it, even after the Newcastle game. When Lee gets us two wins on the trot and a clean sheet or two I'll start to think he may turn it around but we haven't seen a league clean sheet since the 3rd December if you don't take the Rotherham game into account. 

The most frustrating part is we can play nice football, we can compete but the place we fall apart is in being able to see a game out and keep the ball out of the net, if we could change that we'd be a competitive team but that's just not changing right now, if anything it's becoming more prominent. 

Why wouldn't you take Rotherham into account?

Archived