IGNORED

Villa injury news

Jerseybean

While we are 'observing' players today it certainly looks like we won't have Milan, Tammy or Mark available due to injuries. 

The Villa official site has this to say about their injury concerns: https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/02/27/injury-update-hourihane-jedinak

The one thing I do know for sure is that as fans we will have no idea of the side that will be selected until its announced and neither will Steve Bruce!

11 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

While we are 'observing' players today it certainly looks like we won't have Milan, Tammy or Mark available due to injuries. 

The Villa official site has this to say about their injury concerns: https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/02/27/injury-update-hourihane-jedinak

The one thing I do know for sure is that as fans we will have no idea of the side that will be selected until its announced and neither will Steve Bruce!

And possibly none of our players either. Depends what comes out of the tombola.

This forum makes me laugh. If there was one fixture I was hopeful for 3 points of the 5 it would be the Villa one. They've been woeful, it's at their place where their fans expect 3 or 4-0 every game and a game where they won't have so much expectation to win. The lads usually rise to the occasion of upper opposition. 

Yet, I see no optimism from anyone. I saw so much anger from the losses at Leeds and at home against Fulham like we expected 6 points from those two teams who may both end up in the playoffs. Yet Villa who have only managed 6 more points than us all year we expect to lose. Everyone is spending too much time looking at the name on the shirt and not looking at it realistically. This is as winnable a game we have in our last 13. I don't expect 3 points but I'd be more disappointed tomorrow night than I was against Leeds or Fulham. 

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

This forum makes me laugh. If there was one fixture I was hopeful for 3 points of the 5 it would be the Villa one. They've been woeful, it's at their place where their fans expect 3 or 4-0 every game and a game where they won't have so much expectation to win. The lads usually rise to the occasion of upper opposition. 

Yet, I see no optimism from anyone. I saw so much anger from the losses at Leeds and at home against Fulham like we expected 6 points from those two teams who may both end up in the playoffs. Yet Villa who have only managed 6 more points than us all year we expect to lose. Everyone is spending too much time looking at the name on the shirt and not looking at it realistically. This is as winnable a game we have in our last 13. I don't expect 3 points but I'd be more disappointed tomorrow night than I was against Leeds or Fulham. 

I am both optimistic and Spartacus.

42 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

If we should win don`t forget to sing `You only came for the City` at the end.

Should we be winning at the end, I will be on my knees, facing East, adopting the prayer position and talking to a god I don't believe in.

I won't have time for singing.

19 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Should we be winning at the end, I will be on my knees, facing East, adopting the prayer position and talking to a god I don't believe in.

I won't have time for singing.

if you are deliberately facing east you will be talking to a prophet not a god  

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Yep, Baccuna. Definitely banned for 3 games but possibly more for chest bumping a linesman because he gave a throw-in the wrong way.

I saw that on the Sky round up. What the hell was that idiot thinking when he did that to the lino. Should have the book thrown at him, because this sort of thing is creeping in again.

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I saw that on the Sky round up. What the hell was that idiot thinking when he did that to the lino. Should have the book thrown at him, because this sort of thing is creeping in again.

That's what they're looking at doing isn't it. Someone else got done for putting their hands on a ref a few weeks back (can't remember who it was for the life of me though).

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

That's what they're looking at doing isn't it. Someone else got done for putting their hands on a ref a few weeks back (can't remember who it was for the life of me though).

Yeah, I did hear something. Just read that Villa player got a 3 game ban. Got off lightly, if you ask me

5 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Yep, Baccuna. Definitely banned for 3 games but possibly more for chest bumping a linesman because he gave a throw-in the wrong way.

I used to work with the Lino in the question.  He's not entered into any chit-chat with me on FB messenger, but I did thank him for getting Bacuna banned.

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

After our recent form, away from the pitch :shutup:

1 hour ago, reddoh said:

after eighty minutes usually into your palm.

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Down?

Thanks guys. I was feeling quite confident...

PS Anyone know if a compass is a banned article for football grounds?

13 hours ago, Chivs said:

Thanks guys. I was feeling quite confident...

PS Anyone know if a compass is a banned article for football grounds?

If it's a pointy compass, expect the heavens to fall on you and some time in the pokey.

Archived