IGNORED

Sound Of the City

BobBobSuperBob

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well chaired by GT

Really like and Rate his presentation

On a side note - fair play to Richard Latham for some proper questions of LJ post Fulham (For Subs Bench )

GT was part of the gas side that I disliked the most.

Name me one good reason why Scott Murray shouldn't be THE man on RB?

(Other than language barrier and ironing the kit?)

11 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Didn't hear it but going to guess that Tony is "Enclosure Surge"...

10 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Tony Wilkins was on both times. There was an older chap on last time as well as a 'younger' fan, possibly a 30-something.

99% sure he is either banned or chooses not to use OTIB. He's on the fb City fans page and he hates OTIB with a passion.

23 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

99% sure he is either banned or chooses not to use OTIB. He's on the fb City fans page and he hates OTIB with a passion.

Yeah, interesting chap. Has a real vendetta about this site for some reason. Wanted it 'banned' for, essentially, being too critical of the team when things turned bad under SC last season.

Will try and listen to the show later on today, usually a good listen. Haven't listened for a while, Geoff has really improved as a presenter and to his credit comes across as impartial despite his obvious Rovers ties.

31 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah, interesting chap. Has a real vendetta about this site for some reason. Wanted it 'banned' for, essentially, being too critical of the team when things turned bad under SC last season.

Will try and listen to the show later on today, usually a good listen. Haven't listened for a while, Geoff has really improved as a presenter and to his credit comes across as impartial despite his obvious Rovers ties.

Indeed, I've been to many away games with Hammer (Tony) and he most definitely isn't on here. Good lad is Tony, very passionate about the club.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Passionate - yes, that's pretty apparent. Not so sure about his seemingly irrational hatred of this place though.

I can't really comment PF more than to say I believe it's more about certain posters rather than this place per se. I've no idea who or why.

Tone's a good 'un and great company as well.

A good listen for the first half. The three lads did great and came across well. 

The second half was turgid. The Lee Johnson interviews are available at other sources and I'm not so concerned about Gary ONeil's liking for curry. 

The show should of concentrated on the boys thoughts and fans calling in for the entire hour

But again the the three gents were excellent!

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

It's not Jordan Tansley is it? I've seen him on one of the City pages....not how I imagined him!

No, Tony Wilkins is a little short bald bloke, slightly rotund and dresses like an 80's ultra! ;) Watch the film called the firm, all FILA and Sergio Tachini, that's Tone.

Nice bloke though. 

Archived