IGNORED

Sound Of the City

BobBobSuperBob

32 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

To the three guys on the panel tonight-

Robert , Lester & Tony

If any of you post on here - Well done

Thought you all spoke well , balanced views , and spoke sensibly , raising some good points :clap:

@Davefevs

Good tweet m8 

I got home at the break, did Geoff read out my tweet then?

The three of them were a good listen.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

To the three guys on the panel tonight-

Robert , Lester & Tony

If any of you post on here - Well done

Thought you all spoke well , balanced views , and spoke sensibly , raising some good points :clap:

@Davefevs

Good tweet m8 

I thought so also. Although I did think this is what they should have been talking about a few weeks ago when they all seemed a little blasé about the situation we were in and LJ's performance. 

2 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I thought so also. Although I did think this is what they should have been talking about a few weeks ago when they all seemed a little blasé about the situation we were in and LJ's performance. 

Well chaired by GT

Really like and Rate his presentation

On a side note - fair play to Richard Latham for some proper questions of LJ post Fulham (For Subs Bench )

The 3 fans all sounded 50+ minimum and all spoke confidently and knowlegeably, with a noticeably less forgiving outlook than the mostly younger fans on there a few weeks ago.

Lester runs the 'Bristol City - Ashton Gate Through The Years' site.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

The 3 fans all sounded 50+ minimum and all spoke confidently and knowlegeably, with a noticeably less forgiving outlook than the mostly younger fans on there a few weeks ago.

I think there was only one younger guy last time, the other two were the same I think. They mentioned about being less positive than last time they were on. 

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Tony Wilkins was on both times. There was an older chap on last time as well as a 'younger' fan, possibly a 30-something.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

I think there was only one younger guy last time, the other two were the same I think. They mentioned about being less positive than last time they were on. 

I meant a few weeks ago ( the last time I listened) when iirc. the panel was 2 younger fans and 1 older one.

Tonight's was a new panel to me, and a much better one imo.

In fact the time flew by, I'd have them on every week.

17 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

"We should of signed Oliver Burke from Forest, not Paterson"!!

Burke cost about £13m!!

Paterson cost us about £500,000!!

When were we likely to stump up another £12.5m for a 19 year-old?

Yes agreed - even if we had the money Burke wouldn't have come here IMHO

And as he's young a big gamble still 

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Tony Wilkins was on both times. There was an older chap on last time as well as a 'younger' fan, possibly a 30-something.

Fair enough.

The older fan I remember was Steve ('from Patchway') who phones in a lot as well.

• Admin
23 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

@Nogbad the Badno he doesn't. 

Myself @ciderhead and three others do. 

II dodo knknow Lester, has a season ticket next to me and known him 20+ years, he's a great guy 

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

@Nogbad the Badno he doesn't. 

Myself @ciderhead and three others do. 

II dodo knknow Lester, has a season ticket next to me and known him 20+ years, he's a great guy 

You lot do a fine job then, it's a good site.

I assumed Lester ran it because when I joined he seemed to be putting up a new photo or two every day!

Archived