IGNORED

Make the change NOW!

tinman85

We are going down if we don't. Nothing against Lee as a person. I don't doubt he is hurting. But this is not working. 4 wins out of last 25 in all competitions! 6 points out of 45! Now level with Blackburn who have a game in hand! We are going down if Johnson remains. Sack him please and save this club from a disastrous relegation!

Lansdown, swallow your pride for the good of this club, he has not and will not turn this round. 

Your were clearly seduced by his BS to give him the job even though you had doubts yourself.....all he has achieved is to prove what many people feared in that he is an inexperienced, incapable, tactically inept "coach".

Sack him now and give an experienced coach what he wants to get out of this mess......whatever it takes 

21 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Probably too late now mate...

4 minutes ago, bartolona said:

Should of went the day he led us to our worst losing run in the history of the club, i fear it's to late now. :sad26:

19 minutes ago, South stander said:

I agree he has to go.  Who is out there that would take it on though? 

6 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Ship sailed a few weeks ago, we are ****** regardless. 

I'm so pleased there are realists amongst us.

"If he goes there will be trouble, if he stays there will be trouble" ( sorry Clash fans)

Can't see anything/anyone  that will change the way we are before the end of the season. The one possible hope is that there are three teams worse than us- which seems hard to believe.

32 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

We are going down if we don't. Nothing against Lee as a person. I don't doubt he is hurting. But this is not working. 4 wins out of last 25 in all competitions! 6 points out of 45! Now level with Blackburn who have a game in hand! We are going down if Johnson remains. Sack him please and save this club from a disastrous relegation!

Prob too late but at least a new man might get some belief back....for all

10 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm so pleased there are realists amongst us.

"If he goes there will be trouble, if he stays there will be trouble" ( sorry Clash fans)

Can't see anything/anyone  that will change the way we are before the end of the season. The one possible hope is that there are three teams worse than us- which seems hard to believe.

Unfortunately there is probably at most only 2 teams worse than us, and I can see us losing to Wigan & Blackburn on this form, plus probably Burton in Saturday. Yes it is that bad. We struggled to beat Rotherham at home for a reason. We aren't much better than them and they are down already!

I simply cannot understand how this dismal run of results can be tolerated by those who manage LJ. Utter and total failure, simple and unquestionable the statistics say it all; how much money has been spent (wasted) WTF. I have heard that LJ has said that this is hie dream job; why? A fat pay check and the opportunity to expand your property portfolio? Get out of town LJ you were a powder puff player who shied away from tackles etc and you are a powder puff manager. You have underperformed for a great chairman. Comments Without prejudice.

Archived