IGNORED

Make the change NOW!

tinman85

7 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm so pleased there are realists amongst us.

"If he goes there will be trouble, if he stays there will be trouble" ( sorry Clash fans)

Can't see anything/anyone  that will change the way we are before the end of the season. The one possible hope is that there are three teams worse than us- which seems hard to believe.

There isn't currently three teams worse than us though......just the one and they're down.

28 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I`d have Pulis tomorrow, over this berk, and that`s saying something.

Me too although Pulis was an absolute disgrace a manager of our club if it gave us a chance of staying up I would jump at it, unfortunately with LJ in charge and nothing changing we are heading to a point of no return.

3 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

There isn't currently three teams worse than us though......just the one and they're down.

Brilliant.

I love a bit of positivity. Well done.

So ( and in summary) - we only have to hope that there are just two teams worse than us because the other one doesn't count.

I'm feeling better already.

On way back... depressed....We have gone from a high tempo, passing and pressing team to long ball merchants.... utter shite. Team keeps changing and he does not know his best 11...LJ has not got a clue... what is it that our owners see in this clown....Given the resources he has had he is the worst City manager of all time... fck off LJ now.

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Brilliant.

I love a bit of positivity. Well done.

So ( and in summary) - we only have to hope that there are just two teams worse than us because the other one doesn't count.

I'm feeling better already.

I really would love to feel positive but it's been sucked out of me slowly and painfully.If you based what you said on fact then so be it but we are currently the second worse team in the league.

Far too late to make a change. "We're not in the bottom 3 cut adrift"....No, but the form of nearly half of a season proves that we are going down, straight down, not good enough for the Championship, money wasted. FML. I have never heard a more frightening comment from anyone with half a brain involved in football.

He should go. He should have gone after Cardiff. But there's no way Lansdown will get rid of him before the weekend after a game he would have probably chalked off as a pretty much guaranteed defeat. Despite the fact that with Villa's form it should have been an eminently winnable game. 

And with the Norwich game coming around so quickly after I reckon he'll have that game as well. 

I thought after Forest he would go. After Fulham I was certain of it. I was wrong. 

I wouldn't even be surprised now if he was allowed to stay until the end of the season and in all likelihood take us down. What a completely avoidable farce it really is. 

I suspect that this a contractual matter. LJ is simply waiting for a pay off. It is disgusting if this is this is the case. I read the recent articles regarding the players who ripped up their contracts in the 80's to save the club; some of whom lost their businesses and livelihoods. **** off LJ go fall on your sword; alas you don't have one so it would seem as the recent results confirm. Just sack him, and now FFS. Without prejudice as ever.

12 minutes ago, Bubble said:

I have this feeling there is a clause in his contract after a certain number of games if we are in the bottom 3 his pay off is massively lower - just a hunch

Well if that's what SL has been waiting for, then he is taking one mighty gamble, because the amount lost on a payout that sees us stay up, compared to waiting until it's too late and we go down is enormous.

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

Last 23 games 

W3 D3 L17

12 points from 69

Welcome to League 1

Oh come on now, that's an outrageous slur, lets be fair to him, its actually :-

P23 W3 D4 L16 (drew with Barnsley, Sheff Wed, Derby and Newcastle, beat Blackburn, Ipswich, Rotherham)

13 points from 69. There that looks so much better doesn't it..........NOT ;)

I seriously think that if you parachuted FGR into the Championship, they'd get more than that from the same fixtures.

In fact Lincoln City of the 'Conference' are W3 D1 L0 against Championship (and above!) this season

10 points from 12

Puts it into perspective doesn't it.

10 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Expand RumRed?

I was just suggesting that if we were stupid enough to write a contract where we had to be in a relegation place before a reduction in pay off we've been fools.

Surely longest losing streak in the clubs history, worst in the form table, bottom 6 for x number of weeks would be the criteria for telling him to do one in a contract.  If the only criteria is to be in the relegation places then BS are a bigger bunch of muppets than even I thought.

And I think they're pretty big muppets already.

IMG_0508.JPG

7 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

Oh come on now, that's an outrageous slur, lets be fair to him, its actually :-

P23 W3 D4 L16 (drew with Barnsley, Sheff Wed, Derby and Newcastle, beat Blackburn, Ipswich, Rotherham)

13 points from 69. There that looks so much better doesn't it..........NOT ;)

I seriously think that if you parachuted FGR into the Championship, they'd get more than that from the same fixtures.

In fact Lincoln City of the 'Conference' are W3 D1 L0 against Championship (and above!) this season

10 points from 12

Puts it into perspective doesn't it.

13 points in half a season..... what possible, plausible reason is there to keep someone after that? 

7 hours ago, Bubble said:

I have this feeling there is a clause in his contract after a certain number of games if we are in the bottom 3 his pay off is massively lower - just a hunch

I think you might be right and have stated this earlier a week or so back.

im no lawyer but is there not an argument that you can sack on the basis of gross incompetence and simply not having the required ability for the job?

of course, that argument might be undermined by the fact that our owner and Board in their wisdom gave the manager a completely unecessary contract extension a few games in to the worst run of appalling results in the history of our club and most others as well as buying him half a new team in january. It utterly beggars belief.

As other have said, if he had an ounce of dignity and integrity and truly cared for the club he would hold his hands up and admit that it's not working and walk away...

as

Archived