IGNORED

Not saying I would ever want us to lose, but...

formerly known as ivan

Would a defeat to Burton be for the greater good of the club IF it lead to the dismissal of LJ?

Cant help feel another below par victory, just like Rotherham, will keep LJ in a job for another 5 games at least.

Will be there on Saturday to support them as always but is it a case of we win then great, we lose then.... great?!

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Would a defeat to Burton be for the greater good of the club IF it lead to the dismissal of LJ?

Cant help feel another below par victory, just like Rotherham, will keep LJ in a job for another 5 games at least.

Will be there on Saturday to support them as always but is it a case of we win then great, we lose then.... great?!

But would defeat against burton mean the end for LJ. Maybe not if other results go his way. Ive a feeling it will be a draw and he will blunder on a bit longer.

5 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

We are running out of games!

Korey said we had 13 or 14 this morn is it 11 now ..... beat burton with little lee we will still probably go down . beat burton with new manager would be like a springboard... no guarantees of course .But no one really expected more than a point v newcastle and villa . all quite depressing really. proper 6 pter saturday no matter..

So you sack LJ now do you think that will stop us leaking goals in the next ten games with the same players? Even if we go down where is the money coming from to buy new players next season? We want the academy kids in were they good enough? We wanted Tomlin was he effective enough?The best option is to get behind the team and coaches to the end of the season. There is nothing fans can do until then. The away fans have done us proud we should support them as they have been brilliant.

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If we fail to beat Burton Albion at home with the money we have spent compared to them we deserve to go down and LJ has to go. Fact is we may need to lose this game to move forward. There would still be time. 

1 hour ago, Red Wardy Returns said:

No. He needs to be cleared out before then and Burton should be the start of far better times.

Exactly RIGHT - Lee needs to be removed from his duties tomorrow and we MAY have a chance of staying in the Championship!

11 minutes ago, smokey live said:

I think we could be bottom of the league after losing every game and he would still be in charge.

Think your right.

As a few have said on here.

Only a terrible 3 or 4 goal home defeat with the whole ground singing (that old) What  a load of rubbish.what a load of rubbish.

Might work but will the young un's join in?

30 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It's acceptable to lose to a side that had won one of their last 10 league games....that's the sort of thinking that keeps us 'small fry'...

'Small fry', we'd even be thrown back in the rockpool by a 4 year old with a shrimp net at the moment.

10 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Think your right.

As a few have said on here.

Only a terrible 3 or 4 goal home defeat with the whole ground singing (that old) What  a load of rubbish.what a load of rubbish.

Might work but will the young un's join in?

I still don't think that would be enough. I can still see him in charge next season regardless of division, regardless of how many season tickets sold.

My god. Some of the trash spouted on this forum is unbelievable.

There is no "greater good" in losing a vital six pointer against a relegation rival. Its March, we are way way past that stage. It will be the finest of margins that determines whether we stay up or go down and every point is vital from now until May. Im desperate to see the midget sacked and a loss to Burton may well see the end of him but it will probably be a result we wouldnt recover from. Get behind the team, fight every last little battle to stay up, then deal with the muppet in charge afterwards.

I don't care anymore. This **** fest has sucked the life out of me. League 1 next season with every team raising it to play us in our shiney stadium and the sags. God the sags. 

A powerless board a useless manager just need a billionaire to bale us out now! 

34 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

My god. Some of the trash spouted on this forum is unbelievable.

There is no "greater good" in losing a vital six pointer against a relegation rival. Its March, we are way way past that stage. It will be the finest of margins that determines whether we stay up or go down and every point is vital from now until May. Im desperate to see the midget sacked and a loss to Burton may well see the end of him but it will probably be a result we wouldnt recover from. Get behind the team, fight every last little battle to stay up, then deal with the muppet in charge afterwards.

The problem is we don't got no finer margins mate, we are just an incredibly predictably soft as shit touch, too many players not prepared to put their bodies on the line and a manager and coaching staff that are unfit for purpose.

I think we are going down regardless of the Burton result and for the record I don't think that we will win and with just 11 games left even if SL suddenly decided enough was enough, I don't think 11 games is enough for a new man to stop the rot.

Dont ever want City to lose. If LJ is in charge or someone else. City is my team and I always support the team. It is like it is, and we have to deal with that. LJ out or not, we have to stay up. Divy said: players come and go but we are City. Think its true. As someone else said, one game at the time. Maybe Im a dreamer but I think we will beat Burton 3-0. Coyr

5 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I don't care anymore. This **** fest has sucked the life out of me. League 1 next season with every team raising it to play us in our shiney stadium and the sags. God the sags. 

A powerless board a useless manager just need a billionaire to bale us out now! 

If they aren't promoted. A possibility. 

Archived