IGNORED

IF we win, where does that leave us?

Red Cloud

What if we win tomorrow and Tuesday and just keep winning  for the rest of the season, followed up by win after win the following season. Is that not what we really all should want. I would not give a toss who was manager in these circumstances. City fans wanting the team to loose to get at LJ is bonkers.

With one of the worst Managers this club has ever had. Who spends most of his time composing and spouting bullshIt. I presume  because that is what Lansdown likes to hear. The latest post about he wants everyone to enjoy  tomorrow's he is absolutely priceless.

51 minutes ago, Bcfc24 said:

In a better position than we are today :)

we all know whats coming in the end only some cant see with their heads in the sand.

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Oh good another LJ thread!!!

Not really, I'd say: it's far out (man) to be thinking about us winning and statistically/betting wise we stand little-no chance of winning yet who'd have put us down to be          3-0 up at Derby and 2-0 up at Fake Fans Utd FC last wknd? We're all so resigned to not winning, suddenly out of the blue to be suggesting what do we do if we somehow do win is a novel thread, not just not LJ based (in essence).

1 hour ago, Nube Rojo said:

(obviously 3 points better off before any says) but, if we somehow win tomorrow, won't that give LJ a few more losses (or "fine lines"), and put us in an even worse position?

We would still go down. A win v Burton Albion won't cut the mustard 

17 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

You haven't quite grasped the urgency of the situation we're in have you... The more LJ out thread the better if you ask me!!!!!!!

Its pretty boring reading thread after thread of the same stuff though, we get it! LJ out blah blah blah relegation and so on... just worded differently

3 points tomorrow is essential, irrespective whether you want LJ out.

I'd rather the 3 points if that's ok with OTIB, 0 may get rid of him but you're pinning your hopes on the new man keeping us up even though noone has a clue who that will or even if he can keep us up

Burton Albion managed by Nigel Clough also known as the Brewers, now if you are playing word association there is only one word that goes with Brewers and that's Droop so lets hope to-morrow they are impotent.

They find themselves without top scorer Jackson Irvine (groin injury), who has netted eight times from midfield this term. Lucas Akins (calf), Damien McCrory (hamstring) and John Brayford (knee) are also sidelined.

They seem a little depleted this is a must win or to-morrow night we will be in a relegation spot.

COYR ps LJ out

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

We would still go down. A win v Burton Albion won't cut the mustard 

You can get 10/3 on City being relegated. I am not denying for one minute the very real threat of relegation, and this is certainly no defence of LJ - but since you've made up your mind in advance exactly what the end result is going to be with over a quarter of the season still remaining, can you please confirm how much money you have gambled on this certainty?

Whatever the result, hopefully a win, it will put in some form of context by the Blackburn v Wigan game.

The last time we won (Rotherham) it was tarnished by Burton and Blackburn snatching injury time wins.

Twists and turns to come, but as 6 pointers go, with the other game going on, this is a big 6 pointer.

For further context, Forest at home to Brighton - c'mon Brighton.

And Wolves away to Reading - c'mon Reading.

Favourable results here and a win for us and there's a battle to be won.

Lose and the wrong results, then I'm not convinced we'll come back from it.

5 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

We need to stay up so whether it means Lee staying or not a win tomorrow is a must. Leave any managerial changes to SL & company. They WILL do the right thing for the club.

Totally and completely unbelievable

The word naive comes to mind

1 hour ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Its pretty boring reading thread after thread of the same stuff though, we get it! LJ out blah blah blah relegation and so on... just worded differently

3 points tomorrow is essential, irrespective whether you want LJ out.

I'd rather the 3 points if that's ok with OTIB, 0 may get rid of him but you're pinning your hopes on the new man keeping us up even though noone has a clue who that will or even if he can keep us up

It's pretty boring watching LJ's team, the forum directly reflects on pitch results, blame LJ for the forum talk.

Archived