IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Burton Albion Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

You are SO wrong.

:disapointed2se:

In stressful situations you should try and avoid alcohol.

Try some peppermint tea, or some mineral water with either mint leaves, lemon, or strawberry juice.

You should be ashamed giving out such shit advice.

:nono:

tfj :protest:

Who said they were stressed?

All I knew was that they had hangovers.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Quite like the line up. 

Johnson out. 

Magnusson back.. thank F for that. Other than that I don't.  

Feels a game too many for Wilbs in 7 days and Tomlin.. well I just remember him v Rotherham being a passenger. He wouldn't have been near my 11 in a do or die game; as Rotherham felt at the time. 

But guess what, I've liked a fair proportion of lineups since Xmas so that must bode well. 

COYR

Johnson out (although love fewer things more than him to come through the other side, even if I'd no way have had the patience for him). 

4 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

We can't really win today, as 3 points keeps LJ in a job but if we lose its 1 step closer to League 1 football next season 

The ideal scenario for me, given Lansdown ain't sacking him any time soon, is stay up and when we've only sold about 12 season tickets for next year even the incompetent benefactor will then take notice and have to act.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

We can't really win today, as 3 points keeps LJ in a job but if we lose its 1 step closer to League 1 football next season 

Or can't reaaly lose. Three points or a new manager. Ideally both through a dire performance and a fluky win but LJ being shown the door...