IGNORED

Penalty miss or not......

JHAGa

He's only done what a lot of the idiots on here wanted in preferring to jeopardise our fight for survival just to get LJ sacked. What a great attitude to have.

Hope Tomlin's proud. Our club record signing. What a legacy.

5 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

He's only done what a lot of the idiots on here wanted in preferring to jeopardise our fight for survival just to get LJ sacked. What a great attitude to have.

Todays result has nothing to do with a penalty miss and everything to do with a manger so far out of his depth it's frightening and 2 useless coaches.

Tomlin... if it weren't for Adam Matthews shadowing how abject he has been would be getting pelters. We will no longer talk of Tony Dinning, this unprofessional, waste of space has eclipsed all that. Worst signing ever. 

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Todays result has nothing to do with a penalty miss and everything to do with a manger so far out of his depth it's frightening and 2 useless coaches.

Today's result has nothing to do with a penalty miss? Yeah, alright. That makes sense.

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Tomlin... if it weren't for Adam Matthews shadowing how abject he has been would be getting pelters. We will no longer talk of Tony Dinning, this unprofessional, waste of space has eclipsed all that. Worst signing ever. 

Such a surprise, his history and the shenanigans before joining suggested he was such a model pro too...  

17 minutes ago, 29AR said:

You must be joking?! 

Tomlins vision and control is fantastic. Some games the ball just sticks to his feet. I swear we get anyone with a hint of ability, and we expect them to turn into Messi or something. 

We've got a lot worse players at the club, let alone 'worst signing ever'.... Jeez. 

**** you lee tomlin how you skied that idk. Pro footballer no you are not missing from 12 yards no doubt you will **** off when  we get relegated. Yes i agree LJ should have gone many games ago but to miss that.. . I was praying to god all game to get a win because i love bristol city. Around me was fans smiling and happy cause they get to be correct about their ideas  just so they can feel special about their shitty life.  I want johnson out but **** no i didn't want to lose today. 

29 minutes ago, 29AR said:

U win todays award for the most blinkered knee jerk comment .......congrats

36 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

If your intimating he deliberately missed the pen then you are a prat.

did he also deliberately mean to hit the bar with that stunning volley

38 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

What an absolutely cretinous post. 

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Absolutely no excuse for not hitting the target from a penalty. 

Come on, plenty of better footballers than lee tomlin have missed penalties before. When we are relegated, lee tomlin missing a penalty wont be the reason why.

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

U win todays award for the most blinkered knee jerk comment .......congrats

I'll take it. Thought he was abject. Diving again, playing Hollywood. Some excellent touches no doubt, some sublime control, which makes having zero postive impact inexcusable. All ability, no application. 

34 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Yet fans still sing his name like he's the clubs saviour. Had a few good touches but again dropped too deep and with Korey and GON in their normal not go past halfway line modes(honestly don't get within 40 yards of the goal more than once or twice) meant he wasted those good touches. He needs to have the discipline to stay forward. 

In reality though, I just wouldn't play him. Maybe on the bench as a faint hope he feels like showing up maybe. Thought we looked decent second half. Liked the Djuric and Matty Taylor partnership but wasn't until Tomlin left and Paterson come on we looked more threatening. Paterson spent less time trying to get the ball to feet and running off Djuric's flick ons. Left too late to make a difference though. 

2 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Or the disallowed goal, can't blame LJ for that

Don't blame LJ for the loss and thought the performance was ok but it's LJs fault that the pressure has built up like this. It was important to win today as Tuesday won't be easy(less easy now they got whacked, our luck eh). 

Tomlin is a mightly skilled player then, if he wanted to lose and get LJ sacked his opening minute shot just hitting the crossbar... the accuracy the guy must have to make it look a convincing effort, but purposely not score it.

Archived