IGNORED

Blame that one on the fans Stevie boy!

frenchred

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Currently listening to rhe most deluded radio interview ever

With Clown Johnson giggling throughout

Just ***** off now you clown

When you know your mate won't sack you no matter what...

24 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Who's this happy clapping dick on the radio calling his fellow fans 'toxic'? :grr:

A moron that's who. A super fan in the atyeo. The fans fault? We are so much better away? At that point I nearly ripped the wheel from the steering column. When was our last away win?  Toxic? I can't help but feel Johnson is still getting off lightly. 

I ******* hate him. This club is as good as down with that deluded**** in charge. At least you've got a stadium for your money you put in Steve you stubborn, clueless ****.

God I'm angry. Time for a drink.

Woooosaaaaa 

SL does not have to go - he just needs to hand the Footballing running side over to the board. Stop talking to Lee before and after every game - get updates from MA, talk to Lee occasionally but just butt out of the football running and let others do it. I really like SL and he always comes over as such a genuine and decent guy trying to create something in Bristol - but his naivety at times really lets him down.... I feel for him, as he does deserve better.

12 minutes ago, shelts said:

Serious question G, why is the owner LJs mate?

If you mentor him, then you spend the time to give him a mock interview before his first ever managerial post (as SL said he did), plus you keep in touch whilst he is managing 2 other teams in the North, you sure as hell aren't merely his "employer", are you?

There is no other explanation that fits with someone still being in a job who has picked up just 11 points from the last 63 available, is there?

18 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

If you mentor him, then you spend the time to give him a mock interview before his first ever managerial post (as SL said he did), plus you keep in touch whilst he is managing 2 other teams in the North, you sure as hell aren't merely his "employer", are you?

There is no other explanation that fits with someone still being in a job who has picked up just 11 points from the last 63 available, is there?

I'm not gonna defend the manager or the owner, I have never heard these stories and was genuinely interested. Very strange times at Ashton Gate this season considering the cost of the squad and the outlay on wages. Think LJ will still be in the dug out Tuesday. 

Embarrassing times  

22 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

And Jon and LJ spend many hours on CM17 together , so it makes sense 

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

When you know your mate won't sack you no matter what...

Sometimes people laugh or giggle out of nerves or being in a situation that they're unsure how to handle themselves,not out of disrespect or making light of it- would imagine 'awkward' would be how Lee is feeling right now.

2 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Sometimes people laugh or giggle out of nerves or being in a situation that they're unsure how to handle themselves.i would imagine 'awkward' would be how Lee is feeling right now.

********** Embarrassed is what he ********** should be

#JOHNSONBULLSHIT

50 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

A moron that's who. A super fan in the atyeo. The fans fault? We are so much better away? At that point I nearly ripped the wheel from the steering column. When was our last away win?  Toxic? I can't help but feel Johnson is still getting off lightly. 

I ******* hate him. This club is as good as down with that deluded**** in charge. At least you've got a stadium for your money you put in Steve you stubborn, clueless ****.

God I'm angry. Time for a drink.

Woooosaaaaa 

I was the exact same mate. Almost drove straight into the gorge en route back to Cheddar. 

Two pints of Cobra later I feel much calmer - I recommend it pal. :) 

2 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

You live in Cheddar with a great local brewery plus Thatchers Cheddar Valley and you drink Cobra :facepalm:

I over did it on cider when younger, so much so that the taste of it makes me sick nowadays. Painful state of affairs. Strictly a beer or lager man now as a result. :( 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Currently listening to rhe most deluded radio interview ever

With Clown Johnson giggling throughout

Just ***** off now you clown

Incredible interview by LJ but he was not at all pushed by the interviewer and calls to RBr were met defensively by the presenter . Most appalling comment was " fans frustrated by the result not the performance !!!! " What !! . The fans today were unbelievably supportive as they were at Villa . Even Villa fans were grudgingly respectful . Today , the team did not perform against probably the worst team we have played in terms of ability but at least Burton fought like it mattered and fair play to Clough managing on 4000 crowds and no budget . Burton , had they been able to finish , would have been gone by half time . I know it is achingly obvious to most of contributors but enough is absolutely enough now . There were players today who looked lost and delmoralized ( Tomlin , Gary O'Neill , Jo Bryan ) and others . I was amazed today there was no more negative shouts from the fans . Why ? Because they care about BCFC and are being ridiculed by the hierarchy at the company . The club do not deserve these fans . Finally we are delusional if we think we have players who should be comfortably mid table . I am losing belief that actually , individually we do have the pedigree required . Anyway onto Tuesday . 

1 minute ago, Redstreet said:

Incredible interview by LJ but he was not at all pushed by the interviewer and calls to RBr were met defensively by the presenter . Most appalling comment was " fans frustrated by the result not the performance !!!! " What !! . The fans today were unbelievably supportive as they were at Villa . Even Villa fans were grudgingly respectful . Today , the team did not perform against probably the worst team we have played in terms of ability but at least Burton fought like it mattered and fair play to Clough managing on 4000 crowds and no budget . Burton , had they been able to finish , would have been gone by half time . I know it is achingly obvious to most of contributors but enough is absolutely enough now . There were players today who looked lost and delmoralized ( Tomlin , Gary O'Neill , Jo Bryan ) and others . I was amazed today there was no more negative shouts from the fans . Why ? Because they care about BCFC and are being ridiculed by the hierarchy at the company . The club do not deserve these fans . Finally we are delusional if we think we have players who should be comfortably mid table . I am losing belief that actually , individually we do have the pedigree required . Anyway onto Tuesday . 

We are nailed on relegated IMHO with this complete joke in charge

And sadly I think it's too late to save the day , Should have gone before Xmas , and certainly the Jan Window

About the only manager I can think of might dig us out of this would be Warnock and he's not available

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We are nailed on relegated IMHO with this complete joke in charge

And sadly I think it's too late to save the day , Should have gone before Xmas , and certainly the Jan Window

About the only manager I can think of might dig us out of this would be Warnock and he's not available

Bob 

Agree  and NW , even if available , would be way too strong minded for the board despite his track record of rescue . Barnsley have improved since LJ left despite selling their best players . Today , there was total disarray . Only poor finishing by Burton  prevented a defeat . Dave Cotteril ( who has been excellent ) looked knackered today . Lee Tomlin despite the " hit the bar " and penalty miss had a poor game . With Bobby Reid and Tomlin in the line up , we kept pumping in the high ball ? I was at Villa and our overall performance there was better . SL surely now will make a move . How many of his fund managers would have survived this ? None . Finally it was Pemberton today doing the touchline urging and shouting , not LJ ( also the case at AV ) . Give him a go short term whilst they  find an experienced manager . It cannot be worse . 

Archived