IGNORED

Alan....if you were there you know

Vincent Vega

19 minutes ago, nimrod said:

If you are referring to Pardew, then that ties in with what I was told last week. Please be true!

what were you told last week.................oh go on nimmers please tell, cos I heard something totally different

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pardew ??

Taking over a (Soon to be) League One Club !!!!!

:laughcont:

He'd have been my first port of call back in January. His salary at Palace was around £1.5m and (if I were a tax avoiding billionaire living in Guernsey) I would have offered him the job until the end of the season or maybe on a 1 year rolling contract with a suitable get out clause in the summer if he so wished. If it was a short terms deal we could've offered him say £300k until end of the season with a £100k bonus if we stay up.

He may of course have not entertained the idea in the slightest, but I'd have tried for sure.

I don't believe our owner would have the foresight to do this, nor would he even want a manager of Pardew's calibre at the club. Would love to be proven wrong some day...

1 minute ago, nimrod said:

Was told he's our next manager. Guy who told me was willing to put his mortgage on it! 

March him to the betting shop and tell him / watch him put his money down, look into his eyes - is that fear ? Or happiness at easy money ?

9 minutes ago, nimrod said:

So, anyone confirm if he was in the stands today? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

No-one saw him. It's all lies unless there's photographic evidence. Everyone has a smartphone in 2017, if anyone saw him they'd have got a picture.

Besides the point, as if Lansdown would go behind his best mates back and appoint a manager whilst he's still in a job.

3 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

No-one saw him. It's all lies unless there's photographic evidence. Everyone has a smartphone in 2017, if anyone saw him they'd have got a picture.

Besides the point, as if Lansdown would go behind his best mates back and appoint a manager whilst he's still in a job.

Believe me, I'd be amazed if Pardew is appointed. Stranger things have happened though...

Archived