IGNORED

If he ain't gone by Tuesday.

BCFC1512

Catch 22 though.

Fans give LJ abuse, owner says we are not backing the team.

Fans support the team for 90 minutes, owner claims the majority of fans are behind LJ.

He should have gone 2 months ago, I bet one of the LJ believers on here £50 then he would take us down if he stayed, no wonder he wouldn't take my bet..

7 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

I think we now need to organise something that we are all in unison with.

Exactly this, even if not during the game! Something before or after needs to happen. About time all these fans need to stop clicking sacked on a poll and get your point across to the club. By all means support the team during the match but people can't keep saying they want him gone then just run home in silence and sit behind their keyboard 

24 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Yep! Tried what the club wanted. If there's no change we MUST take action into our own hands. 

From the GJ days, remember the chant "Johnson says bounce around the ground"?

We adapt that on Tuesday to "The fans say Johnson out of the club"!

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We've tried supporting the team bla bla bla!

how about Tuesday for first 5 mins just chant "we want johnson out" we've got to get the message across.

then obvs support as normal

Must admit disapointed the chants were not louder at the end. 

2 hours ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Sadly the only thing to shift him would be a sea of red seats.

Mass walkout on 30 mins. 5 minutes in the concourse and then return. That would get the message across. Obviously would need to be before the usual mass walkout for half time beers.

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

I don't want to harm the club so a concourse demonstration where everyone walks in after 5 minutes sounds like a good first step.

It does but it won't happen. 

Admittedly I had planned a banner for today and I look a bit silly having not delivered on my promise. Unfortunately a family issue arose and I don't get around to making one. 

The problem is getting everyone to 'sing off the same hymn sheet'  I said leaving the West Stand ( cant bring myself to call it anything else at the moment as so b****y angry) that we as supporters are just TOO NICE. Even a stranger replied ' Yes we are, you wouldn't get this anywhere else'  I really dont know what we can do unless we do it in Unison AND QUICK. Step up a modern Ned Ludd

1 minute ago, Reigate Red said:

Oh yes he is......

I hold on to SL's interview a few weeks ago not guaranteeing his position and stating he'll be here for Newc Villa and Burton. 2 points and from 2 nil up in one game cannot be enough. Especially as we've hit bottom 3. 

I expected the statement half an hour ago. It hasn't come, but I think it is just time. I believe on Tuesday someone else will be in charge. 

35 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Lansdown won't listen regardless, if he's even there. He won't be seen to fail so we're stuck with the useless pillock! 

Well, I think that appointing a coach that gets us relegated is far more of a fail than realising your mistake and rectifying it!

2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

I hold on to SL's interview a few weeks ago not guaranteeing his position and stating he'll be here for Newc Villa and Burton. 2 points and from 2 nil up in one game cannot be enough. Especially as we've hit bottom 3. 

I expected the statement half an hour ago. It hasn't come, but I think it is just time. I believe on Tuesday someone else will be in charge. 

I think he'll be there Tuesday as it's so near. Then SL will hold a press conference with pencils up his nostrils on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

I think he'll be there Tuesday as it's so near. Then SL will hold a press conference with pencils up his nostrils on Wednesday. 

Yh I'm not going to lie, I thought it was an 8pm statement tonight. Not sure why the hold up, sack now work out compensation later should be the approach. 

Our problem is we are in a deep mess. Some will disagree with me but IMO 2 others have to go; Holden and Pemberton. Holden needs no explanation, Pembo as if he is any good why must 2 managers have ignored him and one actively sought to demote. 

Archived