IGNORED

That Burton Miss

Guest ploppy

Guest ploppy

was the worst miss I've ever seen at Ashton Gate. 

But what's worse is that we let him get into that position in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Sooner or later, a side will give us a right hammering. The defence is just awful! Infact to call it a defence, is a joke. So disorganised!

The defence I thought was quite good today Mags was class and apart from that Dyer miss the defence was quite solid.

7 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

The defence I thought was quite good today Mags was class and apart from that Dyer miss the defence was quite solid.

Not my view based on being at Fulham, Villa and today. In fact Villa 2nd half was atrocious. This is Burton Albion we played today, Not exactly a good team?

15 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

You gotta be kidding. The number of times they were allowed to play low square balls across the box was laughable. 

Luckily they were as shite as us and had no one to connect with them but a good attacking side would have had a field day. 

Some of the defending today was dire. Easily got done by a one-two often. Basic defending that, eyes on the man not the ball, get in front of his run.

Full backs still standing off too much at times. Not helped by the fact they're often left 1v1 out wide. 

Scary stuff indeed.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You gotta be kidding. The number of times they were allowed to play low square balls across the box was laughable. 

Luckily they were as shite as us and had no one to connect with them but a good attacking side would have had a field day. 

No they were better than the Villa and Fulham games IMO 

Guest Ireneisagavsgod
30 minutes ago, petehinton said:

It truly was unbelievable. Easily the worst miss I've seen live too  

What was even more unbelievable was he was left free back post about 50 seconds later. 

you could of left him on the pitch on his own he still wouldn't of scored

38 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Tommo gave him a run for his money. The balls just above the old tunnel if you were wondering!

IMG_1018.PNG

Was funny. Before it i 'jokingly' said hed hit the steward bhind the goal. He did exactly that!:grr:

45 minutes ago, ploppy said:

was the worst miss I've ever seen at Ashton Gate. 

But what's worse is that we let him get into that position in the first place. 

Anyone else think had he had scored as he shouldve we'd be seeing the clown gone now?

Kinda wish it went in. As it was we got 1point. A defeat definitely would have resulted LJ going. A point I kind just imagine buying him - unbelievably - until Tuesday. With Wigan away coming up we have to act now and we have to act tonight. I think a chimp in charge would get this squad winning, anyone as long as it's not LJ in the squad's mind. That's not even me saying I think a chimp is better than LJ, I just believe there are too many in this squad who want him gone and will take us down and F off in the summer if needs be. 

Archived