IGNORED

Will he be gone before Tuesday?

ollywhyte

1 minute ago, AshtonG666 said:

I wonder if SL would have pulled the trigger if he hadn't given LJ a contract extension less than a year after LJ's appointment 

Good question. 

Although if he was stupid enough to offer an unnecessary extension... 

3 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Good question. 

Although if he was stupid enough to offer an unnecessary extension... 

It wouldn't be a money thing (even though he runs the club with a budget), but his personal money could cover the loss of sacking LJ, I think it would be more a pride thing as it would make him look stupid after sacking him so quickly after backing him so much 

No.......and i will no longer be using my season ticket for the duration of his reign, rather my saturdays werent wasted getting angry and disappointed......plus Lansdown doesnt give 2 shits about what we think so why should i give my money (after this season that is, already paid him!) to him.

10 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

It wouldn't be a money thing (even though he runs the club with a budget), but his personal money could cover the loss of sacking LJ, I think it would be more a pride thing as it would make him look stupid after sacking him so quickly after backing him so much 

He could cover it easily. But will Financial Fair Play limit what he can and cannot do? That's what I mean by unnecessary. 

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

No. He'll be here in League One next year too. 

You may be right. Which undermines everything SL has ever said imo. 

A failed young manager steering a ship they want to sail into Europe. Lmfao. 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

You may be right. Which undermines everything SL has ever said imo. 

A failed young manager steering a ship they want to sail into Europe. Lmfao. 

Yep. This is why i dont get how he is still in a job. Everything thats been worked for is literally being torn apart by this clown.

10 minutes ago, nickolas said:

No. He'll be here in League One next year too. 

Agree SL wont budge an inch and or admit he was wrong about anything, same as LJ really; both are relying on fans loyalty to our club to see them through and will do just what they want, when they want to do it.

LJ wasn't even born when I stood in the East End following my team now he`s trashing it ...............grrrrrrrrrrrr.:city:

26 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Agree SL wont budge an inch and or admit he was wrong about anything, same as LJ really; both are relying on fans loyalty to our club to see them through and will do just what they want, when they want to do it.

LJ wasn't even born when I stood in the East End following my team now he`s trashing it ...............grrrrrrrrrrrr.:city:

Have either of them stood on a terrace? Do they really understand.... 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Have either of them stood on a terrace? Do they really understand.... 

Doubt it but there's the problem. It's their club now not ours.  We're customers not supporters or fans. In any previous regime at the club in my 40 years of watching, the manager would have gone and the suppporters listened to. We the supporters are so distant from the club now. I may have to withdraw my custom - for what that's worth. 

4 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Doubt it but there's the problem. It's their club now not ours.  We're customers not supporters or fans. In any previous regime at the club in my 40 years of watching, the manager would have gone and the suppporters listened to. We the supporters are so distant from the club now. I may have to withdraw my custom - for what that's worth. 

Shame you can't claim a refund under the sale of goods act :fear:

One can never write a horror drama like this one. SL's head is in his pants of late . No plans and full of s#*t. I wonder if SL protects his employees as well in his day job? By all the none action to date I assume little Lee is here for eternity or until SL passes on.

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

One can never write a horror drama like this one. SL's head is in his pants of late . No plans and full of s#*t. I wonder if SL protects his employees as well in his day job? By all the none action to date I assume little Lee is here for eternity or until SL passes on.

If that's his approach, we'll have 1000 fewer each game. Until nobody turns up and our attendance is officially 14000.

Think it is sadly blatantly obvious that Lee will be taking the "team"(by that I mean the selected 11 Christ knows who that will be) against Oxford Utd in league 1 in early August with a barly 12k attendance in a 27k ground. But it won't be shit cause were gonna love being top if league 1. Can't ******* wait....

43 minutes ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Think it is sadly blatantly obvious that Lee will be taking the "team"(by that I mean the selected 11 Christ knows who that will be) against Oxford Utd in league 1 in early August with a barly 12k attendance in a 27k ground. But it won't be shit cause were gonna love being top if league 1. Can't ******* wait....

Gillingham away should be fun, like a long distance friend who you havent seen for a year.

1 minute ago, Londoner said:

Gillingham away should be fun, like a long distance friend who you havent seen for a year.

Stewards are nice (they really are)  and always fun to laugh at the scaffolding stand.

Who am I kidding, that game can just **** off.

48 minutes ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Don't want to be a cock but what makes you think we will be top of league one? Could be another arduous season down there if the status quo is maintained management wise.

Archived