IGNORED

Will he be gone before Tuesday?

ollywhyte

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Don't want to be a cock but what makes you think we will be top of league one? Could be another arduous season down there if the status quo is maintained management wise.

That's what SL said, the poster maybe taking the mick.

5 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Wait... SL said that? 

Really?

That ridiculous interview the other day.   I'm 'tired and emotional' so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but he basically said that the attendance would drop in league one but pick up when we were at the top.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

That ridiculous interview the other day.   I'm 'tired and emotional' so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but he basically said that the attendance would drop in league one but pick up when we were at the top.

Sorry I'm with you now. 

The only decent attendance will be against the gas and the likelihood is the club will bump up the prices to ridiculous levels to avoid trouble between the two sets of fans. 

Business question: which makes more money

A) 21 x 18,000 

B) 20 x 10,000 and 1 x 20,000?

Yes league one will be ideal for us money wise...

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Sorry I'm with you now. 

The only decent attendance will be against the gas and the likelihood is the club will bump up the prices to ridiculous levels to avoid trouble between the two sets of fans. 

Business question: which makes more money

A) 21 x 18,000 

B) 20 x 10,000 and 1 x 20,000?

Yes league one will be ideal for us money wise...

The sad fact is BCFC is not the only business stream and the gate money is almost inconsequential.  All this fuss about league 1 losing us loads of money vs the champ is BS as far as I'm concerned.  How many season tickets does it take to pay Tomlin's wages?  

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Well the big earners will be gone, in a business sense L1 may make more sense, lower wage bill etc etc.

You'd think so but think back to what happened the last time we were relegated. Yes, we sold or released  some of the big earners but some of them lingered around like a festering pile of manure at our club because no other team would touch them with a barge pole. 

Once again we have over bloated the squad, will lose anyone of any use, be left with the dross, have to adhere to FFP and go through another season of austerity at L1 level. 

Stuff of nightmares.

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

You'd think so but think back to what happened the last time we were relegated. Yes, we sold or released  some of the big earners but some of them lingered around like a festering pile of manure at our club because no other team would touch them with a barge pole. 

Once again we have over bloated the squad, will lose anyone of any use, be left with the dross, have to adhere to FFP and go through another season of austerity at L1 level. 

Stuff of nightmares.

i dont trust the hierarchy to manage a prawn sandwich in the directors box at the moment, god knows what they're thinking.  I'm starting to think we'll see resignations from the board soon.

I herd just after xmas Johnson had a clause in his contract that if the club drops into the relegation zone he can be sacked with NO compensation.

Archived