IGNORED

mr clownsdown

woodsy62

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

Not too late we're two points outside and why call him a clown when he's saved out club about 10000000000000000 times.:facepalm:

You really haven't got this yet have you?  I think calling him a clown is too far, no need for abuse but questions do need to be asked.  There's plenty to question.

2 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Not too late we're two points outside and why call him a clown when he's saved out club about 10000000000000000 times.:facepalm:

This seems to be a myth, when did he ever "save us"? As far as i know we weren't going out of business before he came along, unless you have other information???

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

You really haven't got this yet have you?  I think calling him a clown is too far, no need for abuse but questions do need to be asked.  There's plenty to question.

Well I know he's saved our club from being in debt a lot and I know he should've sacked LJ by now but stupid how he is getting called names. I don't get whatyou mean with your first question?

2 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Well I know he's saved our club from being in debt a lot and I know he should've sacked LJ by now but stupid how he is getting called names. I don't get whatyou mean with your first question?

the debt from previous seasons had been runup from his own clusterfucks, he spunked it, he should clear it.

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

I agree the name calling is out of order, I also agree with you that there is plenty we should thank SL for.

Unfortunately BCFC seems to be low on the list of priorities and the feelings of the fans even less so.

We have the disconnect between club and fans of a premiership team and the prospect of Div 3 next year, lose lose in my opinion

6 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Ah I sense the birth of a new cult. Who will be first in line to donate £800 to borrow 3 plastics seats at the church of St Steve for 9 months starting this August

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

I agree the name calling is out of order, I also agree with you that there is plenty we should thank SL for.

Unfortunately BCFC seems to be low on the list of priorities and the feelings of the fans even less so.

We have the disconnect between club and fans of a premiership team and the prospect of Div 3 next year, lose lose in my opinion

I agree with what your saying I think we have a kid table championship side with a premier league class stadium but a league 1 manager which is not what we need with the future of the club and the quality of the side.

4 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

With views like this we really are at an all time low

How often do we have to say

1 SL has promised big and failed even bigger

2 If SL would only concentrate on City and not the wider sport/leisure empire of BS we would probably  not be in such a position as we are

3 Remember SL is a tax exile and I for one would love to see a transparent spreadsheet of his so called losses at City as against his gains

4 I dislike SL's feudal approach to his ownership and the family dynasty he is attempting to establish.  Remember City is only loaned to him. City was here before him, and god willing will be here when he is but a distant memory

5 As for the stadium, remember the chaos that was Ashton Vale, and remember too that a new stadium could have been built by any City Board. Just look at FGR's plans. Now that is really exciting

8 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

What do you don't want Lansdown running out club?

I'd like him to:

1. Leave the BCFC part of BS to a properly appointed football expert and I mean someone with proven history of running a club as a whole

2. As a benefactor allow a proper fans representative at board level, and I don't mean Derek from the Dolman, there must be a number of fans that are up to the job and at board level in their normal professional lives.

3. Conduct proper recruitment processes with due diligence completed by an independent party.

I could go on

Cant remember him asking the paying fans whether he should bring LJ here or not or whether he should give him millions to spend on players he doesn't hardly play or even if we wanted to be part of his BS Dream or the rebuilding of Ashton Gate which at one stage I believe he said was not an option

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Cant remember him asking the paying fans whether he should bring LJ here or not or whether he should give him millions to spend on players he doesn't hardly play or even if we wanted to be part of his BS Dream or the rebuilding of Ashton Gate which at one stage I believe he said was not an option

Neither was relegation at the Breakfast meeting, he won't allow it apparently.

8 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

2 If SL would only concentrate on City and not the wider sport/leisure empire of BS we would probably  not be in such a position as we are

3 Remember SL is a tax exile and I for one would love to see a transparent spreadsheet of his so called losses at City as against his gains

4 I dislike SL's feudal approach to his ownership and the family dynasty he is attempting to establish.  Remember City is only loaned to him. City was here before him, and god willing will be here when he is but a distant memory

5 As for the stadium, remember the chaos that was Ashton Vale, and remember too that a new stadium could have been built by any City Board. Just look at FGR's plans. Now that is really exciting

Whilst I appreciate SLs efforts, I'm not sure what he's saved us from. Some good points. 

19 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

This seems to be a myth, when did he ever "save us"? As far as i know we weren't going out of business before he came along, unless you have other information???

I think we would've been gone by now as we wasn't making any money. He's cleared lots of our debts. Poorly advised. Mark Ashton has to go. 

I do half wonder if SL has got to the point where he has run out of ideas on who to appoint and the only thing he has left is employing 1 person for ever - unfortunately he has realised this when we appointed LJ.

7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I'd like him to:

1. Leave the BCFC part of BS to a properly appointed football expert and I mean someone with proven history of running a club as a whole

2. As a benefactor allow a proper fans representative at board level, and I don't mean Derek from the Dolman, there must be a number of fans that are up to the job and at board level in their normal professional lives.

3. Conduct proper recruitment processes with due diligence completed by an independent party.

I could go on

Comedy gold 

10 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

We are Bristol City FC whose fans I believe did not ask to be part of BS

1 minute ago, shelts said:

I think we would've been gone by now as we wasn't making any money. He's cleared lots of our debts. Poorly advised. Mark Ashton has to go. 

That's quite a claim. How many league clubs have gone in SL's time? 

Archived