IGNORED

mr clownsdown

woodsy62

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

That's quite a claim. How many league clubs have gone in SL's time? 

Things need to change . Not the owner. Ashton needs to be gone . Manager to go. The majority of our useless playing staff. Fans are superb . 

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

Things need to change . Not the owner. Ashton needs to be gone . Manager to go. The majority of our useless playing staff. Fans are superb . 

our fans have been great for me majority of the season they deserve massive respect unlike lj who is leading us too relegation

1 hour ago, shelts said:

I think we would've been gone by now as we wasn't making any money. He's cleared lots of our debts. Poorly advised. Mark Ashton has to go. 

I thinks its quite obvious LJ wasn't Ashtons choice, it was just made out like that so hopefully Ashton would take the stick and not Lansdown when it all went tits up.

1 hour ago, Flint says No said:

Not too late we're two points outside and why call him a clown when he's saved out club about 10000000000000000 times.:facepalm:

In what alternative reality are you living? He saved us from shit, then spent millions of his own money making bad decisions to put us in debt. It was the least he could do to write off any debt he'd created by his appalling decisions. Wakey wakey.

9 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Mark Ashton is on record as saying he was asked to interview LJ. No prizes for guessing who asked him...

I actually think that MA might be able to sort this shambles out but he appears to be living up SL's backside.  I think he's ok for the record and am surprised he hasn't walked yet.  I guess that in the game people will not judge him harshly on his tenure here as they will know he's been hamstrung.

Interested to hear from any any ITKs (I'm not btw)

3 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Well I know he's saved our club from being in debt a lot and I know he should've sacked LJ by now but stupid how he is getting called names. I don't get whatyou mean with your first question?

Really?  They only thing he has done has put the club in debt to him.  We were in quite a healthy financial position before he nabbed the club by stealth

Archived